Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

9-15-2017_11-15-41_PM.png

on court cap? LeBron gonna be playing in a hat to cover his hairline this year?
Pretty sure they're just referring to the hats the mop boys be wearing :lol:

^ that's some horrible advertising then, nobody pays attention to those guys, I couldn't even tell you when the last time I noticed one and certainly don't know if he was wearing a hat or not

Last edited:
So much stuff to do in myplayer, but I don’t like how you have to walk everywhere to get to something. Like if I want to change my hair let me jump right into if I want.

Question about this road to 99 thing, does every player type have the potential to be a 99 or only certain ones?

Just think of VC as the 2K community's way of donating to the "2K NFL Licensing Purchase Fund."

They gotta get their weight up some how if we're ever to see another NFL game from them in this lifetime.
Ah, never thought of it like that.

But EA has been getting $ for ao long from the NFL that they might extend the exclusive deal honestly

^ that's some horrible advertising then, nobody pays attention to those guys, I couldn't even tell you when the last time I noticed one and certainly don't know if he was wearing a hat or not

I pay attention to all of those ads. Only because I still find it amazing they have ads on the scorers table vs. What was there in Bulls vs Blazers

I'm not feeling my player at all this year. I tried it last night and was not impressed. The regular game modes are fine, but muplayer is definitely a money grab with the heavy VC focus. But other than that it's been cool so far.

Spent some time last night playing both games and 2K is head and shoulders above Live.

Live is decent, but gameplay and visuals is an easy win for 2K.

The thing about 2K though is MyCareer is unbelievably corny. I like the way Live’s career mode is stripped down. No annoying friends or anything. No complicated RPG style upgrades. It just seems simpler to hop in and enjoy.

Gonna just tune out these cutscenes, because somehow this is cornier than anything they’ve done before for a MyCareer story.

Man reading through the last couple of pages I'm glad I don't mess with MyPlayer/MyCareer mode.

Seems like a scam to get people to fork over their real money for VC in order to level up at a decent rate.

I understand having to grind a bit to level up and have no problem with that, but the way 2K does it seems shady as well.

Dudes paying more money for VC than the actual cost of the game. :smh:

You're not forced to pay for anything yet

And I'm 100% never gonna pay for VC, but if it's not obvious they're working harder and harder to at least indirectly force you to pay, you're Stevie out here. I don't do park or any of that ****, so it's easy for me to just not pay, but also pisses me off because they made archetypes like a damn MMO. Not one superstar's game can be accurately reflected in "my"career anymore

Back
Top Bottom