Official NBA 2K18 Thread | Available Now

Just ran a few games online. Don't know what yall are talking about..plays exactly like last year's game :lol:. Controls still unresponsive and ai still does dumb shh like cutting away from the hoop when there's an open lane. I'll wash anybody with the lake show tho

I played my first online game (pro-am walk on) in a couple years, and the delay was unbearable. Not to mention I was 63 in a room of 85s :lol:

Y'all over here complaining about missed open shots and lay ups lol. Should of copped live. I make all my open shots lol

if i copped live, how much of that doe would have went into your pocket? none? ok...so stop gang banging so hard in the 2k thread for that game.

I have a few that will work with this current model, but I can't really do any full rebrands because the courts all come out wrong
and the uniform template is a very old one, older than the one they had last year. I have no clue why they wouldn't put the new nike templates
in the game since it was a pretty big deal with the new contracts, it's all wrong

You won't pull up tho. You sounding like a real 2k fan boy. All I did was point out the oblivious but enjoy ur beta game lol.

Trust me, only a sucka would say "you won't pull up tho" online.

You right, I won't pull up, because on NT, it's never that serious.

NBA live or nba 2k...dont matter to me. Neither are putting a dime in my pocket.

Going to the live thread and banging for 2k is useless and a waste of time.

Trust me, only a sucka would say "you won't pull up tho" online.

You right, I won't pull up, because on NT, it's never that serious.

NBA live or nba 2k...dont matter to me. Neither are putting a dime in my pocket.

Going to the live thread and banging for 2k is useless and a waste of time.

I made one post broski ONE post how am I "banging" live in here? Everybody in here know i be joking except you tho.

So since live or 2k not good enough for you why are you in here? And why you pointing me out when there had been plenty of post about live in here and 2k in the live thread?

You win tho im a BAN sorry to rustle your jimmies.

I made one post broski ONE post how am I "banging" live in here? Everybody in here know i be joking except you tho.

So since live or 2k not good enough for you why are you in here? And why you pointing me out when there had been plenty of post about live in here and 2k in the live thread?

Never said 2k wasnt good enough. Matter of fact I've said the opposite.

Facts are facts. It was super corny for you to come in a 2k thread and bang for live. Same with the other corny dudes that did it. If you did the same in the live thread for 2k, it would still be corny.

Even more corny for you to say "you won't pull up though" over it.

But my jimmies are rustled? OHHHHHKAAAAY

Never said 2k wasnt good enough. Matter of fact I've said the opposite.

Facts are facts. It was super corny for you to come in a 2k thread and bang for live. Same with the other corny dudes that did it. If you did the same in the live thread for 2k, it would still be corny.

Even more corny for you to say "you won't pull up though" over it.

But my jimmies are rustled? OHHHHHKAAAAY

I say that to EVERYBODY your not special so don't flatter your self. I'm done with this tho not trying to get banned again. Enjoy your day
BAN :tongue:

94D70456-3331-4D4F-A016-9A651F2FC824.jpeg

My guy hasn’t left the crib, took a shower, or brushed his teeth. Dude got a bed pan next to him :smh:

May be in the minority, but I'm enjoying the game. Sure the cut scenes in MyPlayer are corny at times, but it's whatever. GTA is pretty corny a lot of the time too. I'm not buying VC this year and enjoy the grind, and when I don't want to play that mode but still wana run some 2K ill play franchise, against a friend or just put the damn game down :lol:

The way they are trying to fleece people into buying VC is ridiculous, but the game is fun as well as the gameplay.

Yea, I took it as jokes.

Who's the clown at 2k that said: you know what this game is missing? Mini parachutes falling from the rafters.
That is just the art team.

It isn't taking resources away from anything else.

Just something little to add to immersion.

Back
Top Bottom