Official NBA Off-Season Thread. New 2012-2013 Thread Has Been Made. Please Post In There

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jmause3

I'd love to see Cubans reaction
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm glad Nash didn't come here. Waste of time, but that Landry Fields move?

FADE. ON. SIGHT for Bryan Colangelo.

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

laugh.gif
@ Kobe recruiting  a 2 time  MVP.
Wheres the competitive spirit
This is on nash. Just a week ago he was on some ohhh i couldnt go to a rival im a competitor BS. aint no more competition. game has changed. and no it isnt more fierce either 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

List of @$%@ boys

1. Steve Nash
Dude straight played us, embarrased us, the stink of butt $#%*$@* we just took will take years to ware off. If this dude really tries to comback here and open on of those steve nash gyms I swear i will burn it down. Dude better not show his face here.

2. BC
We shouldn't have been doing this in the first place, shouldn't have drafted T-Ross, or Quincy Acy but reached because they fit with Nash. Thhen laying the credibility of the franchise on the line by singing Feilds, serrisoly they better not have a press conference for that singnig.

3. Landry Fields
For sucking, dude sucks, we are paying I hate his face, it makes my blood boil I wish him nothing but the worst in his future endavros.

4. Demar Derozan

Crusty faced %+%%* still sucks.

5. Ed Davis.

Dude looks he has downs syndrome and plays like it too. no offense to downs kids, im just stating facts, ol sleppy eyes dummy looking dude. 
I read this whole damn post in this voice
pimped-out-chappelle1.jpg

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Let me tell you, if that idiot says one wise crack about aboot the cold after we gave more money than his own mother thought he was worth. I will lose loooose it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

am I the only one that reads his posts in a Canadian accent
laugh.gif

I didn't before. But i will now.
laugh.gif

this

and zodogg
eek.gif
laugh.gif

so he gave up Tyson and role players for nothin and not only that but the Odom trade gets the lakers Nash. yeah, if it wasn't for all that being a billionaire stuff, I'd say he's pissed.

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Nice pickup for PHX

Agreed.

Maybe Super Cool Beas can finally live up to his potential in Phoenix.

HOW THE @*$+ DOES LANDRY CANT HIM FROM THE OPEN FIELDS GET MORE BREAD THAN MY MAN SUPER COOL BEAS? !%!
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Now i really hope the Eric Gordan signing goes through. Beasley been my favorite player since KState days. Hope he shows why he was the #2 pick.

On one hand I'm glad nash is with a winning team but did it have to be with the lakers
eyes.gif

Oh well good for him

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

all pro athletes are @$+#*%@ liars. Albert pujols, steve nash, #%@@ them all
— Josh (@ZoDogg34) July 5, 2012
@cwebbie cant blame Fakers for wanting him. They havent had a PG since Magic
No Nash. No Hill, and we are going after GORAN @$+#*%@ TRAGIC???? Shdhdsishdjdhdkahfbf
@offensivelyfoul Nash didnt let anyone get raped...that was Kobe. He lied and betrayed fans who pay his salary
Classic Zodogg!!!
and to top it all off...Suns are gonna sign Beasley. Cant help but love Zodogg suffering. He loses Nash and gains a player with a suspect past that he says Suns wouldnt sign. Karma at work!

The most difficult aspect of his decision, sources said, was turning down Toronto, which made the biggest financial offer to Nash in hopes of convincing

Is dis %%@+# serious?  We were last on his list, you used us to drive price up, you were set to go to the %#!!%@# Knicks, WE SINGED LANDRY ****AISGN AFEILDS SSANFKHNFASK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

and your real going to say that $%!+ with a straight face man? you kidding me? You clearly would rather have died then come here, least you could have was warn a %%@+#.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
landry fields

i wanted nash to go to the knicks tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom