OFFICIAL NBA PLAYERS TWeeTING POST!

Baron Davis: Just heard that the lake show won!Congrats to the lakers! No hate at all have fun at the parade and be safe. Kobe desrved it! Over 3 hours ago.

Julian Wright: Congrats to the Lakers. They deserved all of the success that came their way. Over 3 hours ago.

Tyson Chandler: After a good nights sleep I want 2 say my congats 2 the Lakers... Over 4 hours ago.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: I will sending out tweets during the parade giving you all the latest so stay tuned... Over 4 hours ago.

Trevor Ariza: Thank you to all of the fans for your love and support throughout this season. We wouldn't have won it without you. Over 5 hours ago.

Trevor Ariza: We did it! There's no better feeling than this. I can't sleep at all. I'm so proud of our team for closing out the series last night Over 5 hours ago.

Steve Smith: Congrats to Laker Nation!!! Over 5 hours ago.

Eric Musselman: Phil Jackson on Game 5 pre-game: "Sometimes we sit and just kind of settle down, rather than filling up our brain with information." Over 5 hours ago.

Eric Musselman: Derek Fisher on Coach Jackson: "He doesn't try to control you. He doesn't put himself in the way. He lets us do it. And this is the result." Over 5 hours ago.

Eric Musselman: Phil Jackson: "I've always the journey is what's really important, watch these kids form a unit and be supportive of each other." Over 5 hours ago.

Brandon Jennings: Gnite. Congrats too the Lakers I told yall 4-1. LA baby! Over 8 hours ago.

Lamar Odom: Lamar Odom, NBA Champion: The Los Angeles Lakers' No. 7 had dreamed about this mome.. tinyurl.com/kvreou Over 10 hours ago.

Tyson Chandler: I feel like i should say congrats 2 the Lakers or give a shout out 2 Kobe or somethin but I ain't gone lie I'm a hater when it comes 2 ... Over 11 hours ago.

Sasha Vujacic: World champions Over 11 hours ago.

Kenny Smith: Great to see the Lakers celebrating in the Hotel! Man I almost forgot how fun it is! NOT Over 11 hours ago.

Zaza Pachulia: Tonight it was my first final game watching live. Over 12 hours ago.

Derek Fisher: DerekFisher2.com: A Champion Again: For the fourth time in his NBA career, Derek Fisher of the .. tinyurl.com/murp55 Over 12 hours ago.

Derek Fisher: Amazing! We're Champions! Over 13 hours ago.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: To all my Laker fans.. get ready for a really great parade! Over 13 hours ago.

Lamar Odom: THIS IS INDESCRIBABLE. MY DREAM COME TRUE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT. Yesterday.

Ron Artest: Phil Jackson is the Mr. T of the NBA. Dude's got 10 rings and he's always running the A-Team. Yesterday.

Ron Artest: Lakers won! Even Adam Morrison is gonna get laid tonight! Yesterday.

Chucky Atkins: Congrats on da proper To end tha season!!! Yesterday.

Chucky Atkins: Shout out to Pau & jellybean Jr Yesterday.

Chucky Atkins: The Adam Morrison cracks r funny, but he n da books... Yesterday.

Rudy Gay: Mbanga might be a champion but he's still ugly. Yesterday.

Blake Griffin: congrats to the Lakers and orlando. kobe and the crew too tough! Yesterday.

Kevin Love: Mbenga is gonna have big sh*t poppin...believe that Yesterday.

Kevin Love: I hope they make Adam Morrison dance Ala mark Madsen at the parade/celebration...anyone feel me on that? Yesterday.

Kevin Love: LA is about to be crazy.../already is....be safe, only you can prevent forest fires... Yesterday.

Kevin Love: this is where all those young Basketball players look themselves in the mirror and say, "I want to be an NBA champion when I grow up" Yesterday.

Hasheem Thabeet: Back to Shouting Out the LAkers!! They Wotked Hard.. So do Orlando y'All get ya props too!! Hedo, Dwight, Courtney, DP and Shad!!

Jeanie Buss: hilarious how player boxed Phil and doused him with champagne!! its a lovefest. Yesterday.

Rick Fox: That celebration brought back great memories of three amazing championship run in the early 2000,2001,2002.....15 Laker championships!! ... Yesterday.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: I think #Phil coached the #Lakers the way Frank sang... "My Way" Yesterday.

Charlie Bell: Congrats to the LA Lakers. My Spartan Shannan Brown is now a nba world champion. I wonder if he will let me borrow his ring sometime. LOL Yesterday.

Charlie Villanueva: Laker fans are wild maaan, they're going crazy over here!!! Great fans in LA. They love them some Kobe, LOL. Well deserve, respect. Yesterday.

Rudy Gay: Congrats to the Lakers, they deserved it! Yesterday.

Kevin Love: Congrats to all the Lakers... Yesterday.

Jeanie Buss: go Joey you are fire so proud of him!!! Yesterday.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: #Phil Jackson has made his mark with class. KAJ33 Yesterday.

Chris Webber: Congrats to both teams on great seasons.Congrats & thanks to all the fans from Turkey to China & everywhere around the world.I luv this game Yesterday.

Shawn Marion: Phil jackson got 10 rings enough said Yesterday.

Jeanie Buss: those are my brothers!!! Yesterday.

Pat Williams: congratulations to the Lakers...a terrific season Yesterday.

Jeanie Buss: Lakers fans I am celebrating w/my family please celebrate w/yours safely parade details shortly. be responsible!! Yesterday.

Shawn Marion: All I got to say is kobe has done it congrats to lakers Yesterday.

Charlie Villanueva: This ball game is over. Shoutout to Odom, Ariza, Sasha, my peeps, and congratz to the rest of Lakers. The better team always wins. Congratz! Yesterday.

Hasheem Thabeet: Lakers Did IT!! Congrats Guys.. Yesterday.

Kevin Durant: Congrats to the lakers!!!! Yesterday.

Pat Williams: a disappointing finish, but a terrific season by the Magic...all Magic fans should be proud Yesterday.

Andre Iguodala: Its a wrap, congrats to kobe bean and the lakers!!..they deserved it...enjoy it while it last, sixers 09-10 Yesterday.

Chris Bosh: Kobe looks like he's enjoying every second of the end of this Yesterday.

Rick Fox: Here it comes!!! Another Laker championship!!! Get it Los Angeles ride the wave!! I LOVE LA!! Yesterday.

Kenny Smith: Hmm who speaks first to the crowd? Yesterday.

Chris Bosh: Lakers can smell that chip Yesterday.

Rudy Gay: My prayers go out to my former coach Jim Calhoun, biking accident broke a couple ribs but he will be ok he a fighter. Get well soon tho Yesterday.

Kenny Smith: Hmmm.Gotta stay off the 405 next week during the celebrations,wear sunglasses with all that purple and gold! Hmmm what else Yesterday.

Kenny Smith: Is the parade route set?? Yesterday.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: If it keeps going like this, the #Magic can start getting their tennis racquets strung. Yesterday.

Pat Williams: you have to give the Lakers a lot of credit for their great effort and tenacious defense Yesterday.

Andre Iguodala: Kobe tryin to get it over with to seal his legacy...he got 16 more min to try and do so... Yesterday.

Andre Iguodala: I guess they can't start their run until the lakers are done with their own... Yesterday.

Jeanie Buss: Tweeples watching game w/my dadn brothers Johnny and Jimmy. We like haftime score! Yesterday.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: the #Lakers are ba-ack! KAJ33 Yesterday.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: #Lamar Odom is a like a swiss army knife that just keeps unfolding KAJ33 Yesterday.

Andre Iguodala: Bynum got that ooozie out early, lettin it ride!!!!! Yesterday.

Andre Iguodala: Just made it in for tip-off (pause)... Yesterday.

Charlie Villanueva: Yellow jerseys everywhere in downtown LA. There's long lines to get in anywhere around Staple Center. This is where being in the NBA helps. Yesterday.

Charlie Villanueva: Big game tonight, Game 5. Lakers 3-1 lead at Orlando, I smell victorious championship. I'm going down to ESPN Zone, catch the game. Yesterday.

Kevin Love: I hope they make Adam Morrison dance Ala mark Madsen at the parade/celebration...anyone feel me on that?

Mark_THEdance_Thumbnail.JPG

laugh.gif

THE_REAL_SHAQ:Congratualtions kobe, u deserve it. You played great . Enjoy it my man enjoy it. And I know what yur sayin rt now "Shaq how my !%% taste"
THE_REAL_SHAQ:Congrats to you to phil jackson. When the general doesn't panic the troops don't panic. You are the greatest now.
THE_REAL_SHAQ: Congrats to u to d fish, big shots the other day. Enjoy my man enjoy
THE_REAL_SHAQ: Congrats in spanish pau gasol, muchas gracias pappacito
THE_REAL_SHAQ:"Congratulations to the orlando magic, a worthy and respectable eastern conference champion" David stern
laugh.gif

THE_REAL_SHAQ:Congrats to you to, mbengaaaaaaaa
laugh.gif

THE_REAL_SHAQ:O yea congrats to u to adam morrison
laugh.gif

THE_REAL_SHAQ:O yea congrats to sun yue, nee how
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom