Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

There isn't any Kobe all star jerseys at the nbastore.com. Where'd you pick those up, if you don't mind me asking?

Was from Real Sports store at the Air Canada Centre when I was picking up my tickets last Wednesday, they actually sold out of Kobes in M and L so I had to get a blank customized and then picked it up on Friday.

I've been mulling over if I should get a last Kobe all star jersey, or use the money towards a Jordan jersey or something. Guess I should pick it up pretty soon then, they still have some at my local online shop.

Thanks for the info:D

Last edited:
Oh I see. Thanks for the info.

Are there any other difference though, like they are inferior towards the US version or something?

They've got the all star Kobe ver and there's the size on that one.
I got a bunch of those international swingmans and the only difference I noticed are the jock tag doesn't have a size on it like you mentioned in your earlier post and some of them may even have a size tag on the back neck. Would you mind sharing me your source though? I'm still looking for some jerseys. Thanks!

I got a bunch of those international swingmans and the only difference I noticed are the jock tag doesn't have a size on it like you mentioned in your earlier post and some of them may even have a size tag on the back neck. Would you mind sharing me your source though? I'm still looking for some jerseys. Thanks!
I posted up the links up a few posts, check it. Though I'm not sure if they are doing international orders. They do still have a few of the All Star Kobe jerseys if anyone's still looking for any. I don't mind doing some pick ups for you guys.

So I just received my international version of Swingman all star jersey Kobe Bryant. And there's a few differences I noticed. First off, there's no Kia logo, but it's replaced with the maple leaf nba logo. And the back they use a lakers logo instead. Plus the name, number and WEST are all stitched instead of heat pressed.

While the stitched numbers and letters are nice, can't believe how absolutely inaccurate they made it! :x

Yeah, these are made in Thailand. While the US/Canada ones are made in Vietnam like the Lakers one I just got last week. I'm sending it back though.

Some of the stuff I've come across.. Mix of swing & reps and just got the Isiah in today from nba store

Had my share of fakes when I couldn't be bothered to look in depth...I'm a sucker sometimes

There's a couple of Cousins all star swingman jerseys on ebay for $500 
laugh.gif

Some of the stuff I've come across.. Mix of swing & reps and just got the Isiah in today from nba store
Had my share of fakes when I couldn't be bothered to look in depth...I'm a sucker sometimes
View media item 1918125

View media item 1918126

View media item 1918127

View media item 1918128

View media item 1918129

View media item 1918130

View media item 1918131

Nice collection! I still need to add that Allen and Carter to mine [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

ha ya! Those 2 were my 2 most coveted until i became a pistons fan which then isiah joined that group. I got a Reggie rookie jersey because i really wanted that design but straight from  china if you get me

Back
Top Bottom