Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

The Rose is definitely fake. It's straight up wrong/inaccurate too (white retro has the "BULLS" lettering)
You are wrong. This one is 100% legit.

There also exists this model (WILLIAMS #22), although the BULLS haven't worn black jerseys during the 80s:

...and so beautiful "Chicago" letters again

So why had NIKE to change it and make such an ugly MJ rookie jersey???

Last edited:
Never seen that D.Rose jersey before... also love the J. Will  version... both super fresh
pimp.gif

Could I get LC on this Champion Rodman jersey? I rarely see this kind of tag, is it Champion Europe or special edition ?

Never seen that D.Rose jersey before... also love the J. Will  version... both super fresh
pimp.gif

Could I get LC on this Champion Rodman jersey? I rarely see this kind of tag, is it Champion Europe or special edition ?
Legit

This is one of the early European Replica jerseys made by CHAMPION. On the left shoulder the CHAMPION "C" badge ist stitched while the NBA logo is only stuck (it often was missing after a few washes). Later CHAMPION did a better job and stitched the NBA logo, too.

Last edited:
Cool, thanks for the heads up @jerseyfan ! Repped you have been.

I have a seller from Australia who is offering me two jerseys stating both are 100% authentic. I feel like the Melo is legit (some kind of Swingman Australia jersey?) but the Kyrie jersey has me unsure (the stiching on the tag, the whole overall look). Could I get LC please?

Thank you in advance for the help. New pick-ups coming soon...

Last edited:
I'm not really sure about these 2 jerseys. But I guess on the green KNICKS jersey there is missing the "St.Patrick's Day" tag above the size tag.

I can't remember adidas made this design of the IRVING jersey and I guess the adidas Hardwood Classics swingman jerseys don't have a saison tag above the size tag (only know this from Mitchell&Ness)

But as I said: I'm not really sure.

One thing you can do, ask the seller for measurements of the jerseys and then compare to the measurements given at NBA Store here http://store.nba.com/pages/Jersey_Sizing

If they are too different, better keep hands off. Good luck.

Last edited:
You guys are top 
nthat.gif
Thank you for the feeback (with pics even)! I will pursue the Melo and let the Kyrie be...

As promised, here's my newest pick up, Agent 0 Gilbert Arenas

so question. when one does find out the swingman is fake what happens? do you keep it, throw it away of what? I mean its already paid for so theres not much you can do but wear it or good will it. but im curious

I'd try to get back the money I paid for the fake jersey. If it doesn't work, only thing you can do is learn your lesson for the next time and ask here before buying. That's good help.

I wouldn't wanna keep it knowing it is fake. So I'd give it to some kids on the playgrounds having fun with it.

Last edited:
Wondering if I can get a legit check on a couple of jerseys?

And pretty sure I know the answer to this one but thought I'd check anyway:

Thanks guys. This thread is a lifesaver for an international NBA jersey buyer.

Back
Top Bottom