Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

$110 :smh:

Damn man I wish I copped earlier.

Might have to buy a counterfeit :smh: *flame suit on*

Last edited:
$110 :smh:

Damn man I wish I copped earlier.

Might have to buy a counterfeit :smh: *flame suit on*

nah man, you can get real ones on discount on ebay if you look. lots of sellers offer them cheaper then retail usually depending on who your looking for.

You can find them cheap too at Marshalls

My local one had a bunch of DWills and Lopez swingmans for $40

Does anyone know where to get the black Jason Kidd Phoenix Suns swingman jersey in medium.

Regards

i was lookin to grab a Michael Carter-Williams jersey in the upcoming Black friday/cyber monday sale....but you can't customize that jersey :lol: ....hoping they create it some time in the next couple weeks

View media item 646228
no need to buy custom swingman, quality is horrible even they screen printed player's name on that custom :rolleyes definitely not worth the price. just wait for a while pretty sure MCW swingman is in production as we speak :lol:

yeah the price has gone up...can't afford the authentic so i gotta settle for the repli-swingman

if they do produce MCW jerseys, i hope the name arches around the back like it does on his jersey

Thanks MCMXCIV6. Your assistance is greatly appreciated,

Zyzz...could you please advise whether the Iverson is legit. If you both say "yes", I will be bidding for it.

I need the Paul George HWC pinstripe from last year in a large or xl but I can't seem to find one for a decent price.

Thanks MCMXCIV6. Your assistance is greatly appreciated,

Zyzz...could you please advise whether the Iverson is legit. If you both say "yes", I will be bidding for it.
those are tough but im 99% sure its legit. looks good all around

Back
Top Bottom