Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hey, can anyone tell me why different swingman's seem to fit differently from one to the next, specifically the length??  I'm referring to the Rev 30's.  I got a D-Rose jersey not long ago, and it's like a dress compared to the Kemba Walker, Tyson Chandler, and Bradley Beal jersey's I just picked up.  I have a couple others that seem a fair bit longer as well. 

Thanks for any insight.

Hey, can anyone tell me why different swingman's seem to fit differently from one to the next, specifically the length??  I'm referring to the Rev 30's.  I got a D-Rose jersey not long ago, and it's like a dress compared to the Kemba Walker, Tyson Chandler, and Bradley Beal jersey's I just picked up.  I have a couple others that seem a fair bit longer as well. 

Thanks for any insight.
They did recently change their sizing, the newer rev 30s are considerably smaller than older ones. I think that took effect this season. That being said, about 2 years ago I had purchased a Kemba and it was several inches shorter than the Rose I said.

That trumps my $7 dwight lakers in XL i got yesterday, sweet find 
smokin.gif

Thanks bro! Took me a while to find it, but Lids, of all places had a few sizes in stock.
i know you gotta be careful when you wear those white jerseys, i actually wore my white home Lebron yesterday and got a stain on it somehow, i washed it asap when i got home

i know you gotta be careful when you wear those white jerseys, i actually wore my white home Lebron yesterday and got a stain on it somehow, i washed it asap when i got home
No doubt! Especially when walking past dirty cars in the lot lol! These white ones can be murder. I just picked up an authentic home LeBron but the ClimaCool material looks like it might be a touch more dirt resistant than the Swingman material.

Oh!!! Not sure how you wash your jersey's BUT this Resolve dual action joint is magic on all my jersey's!

View media item 1002616

Last edited:
Did Nike ever make a Penny Hardaway Nike Rewind white pinstripe jersey.

I saw one on eBay and I am very skeptical that is legit. The cut looks a little off to.

I know theres a grey-ish TMac

Here it is

View media item 1007572

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom