Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

I went to scoop USA socks (and also look for IT swingmans for cheap) today but found these instead

Vlade: $66 (Sport's Fever)

LBJ: $30 (Champs)

Champs? I need one of those Lebron HWCs
Yea, I found it hanging on the youth jersey rack with a sign for $49.99. Asked the lady to check if it was actually on sale since its a men's and it said $29.99 
smokin.gif

Yea, I found it hanging on the youth jersey rack with a sign for $49.99. Asked the lady to check if it was actually on sale since its a men's and it said $29.99 :smokin

Damn I might have to go to Champs. I live in Miami and surprised that his jerseys aren't in a free bin hahah

Damn I might have to go to Champs. I live in Miami and surprised that his jerseys aren't in a free bin hahah

At my Champs they had a rack of 50% off and the regular Bron away jersey was on there along with these HWC's. I know the AAA store at the arena literally dumped everything LeBron in like a day, so no idea if other retailers down there did an immediate RTV or what. But if you are out of luck if you go, I can go see what we have here.

Is everybody keeping their lebron heat Jerseys? I am
After everything I did to track down the home, away, and alt mesh numbered authentics?!?! You bet I am plus the 12 Swingman I have. It's part of his history and I have all his original Cavs ones too, but I'm done with him now. Loaded up on the rest of my Heatles, Bosh, Andersen...

At my Champs they had a rack of 50% off and the regular Bron away jersey was on there along with these HWC's. I know the AAA store at the arena literally dumped everything LeBron in like a day, so no idea if other retailers down there did an immediate RTV or what. But if you are out of luck if you go, I can go see what we have here.

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I will keep you posted.

Pretty sure that is fugazi... NEVER seen a Nike Champion replica type mesh or the tagging. Anyone else?

Yeah that's 100% fake. Mesh is off, and shape near the arm holes looks funky.

@dc30 - thanks! I'm skeptic about the nba logoman with the [emoji]174[/emoji] below!
its legit.. Vintage nike replica.. Uniquely circulated in asia only.. Never seen it on ebay.. Fellow in philipines is where these jersey mostly seen.. I dont owned any of these, but i've seen a vintage jordan, pippen, penny etc.. The team logo is similiar but number font style is bit different

its legit.. Vintage nike replica.. Uniquely circulated in asia only.. Never seen it on ebay.. Fellow in philipines is where these jersey mostly seen.. I dont owned any of these, but i've seen a vintage jordan, pippen, penny etc.. The team logo is similiar but number font style is bit different
Oh....word? Alright then.

Back
Top Bottom