Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Latest pickup
Sorry, I realize this post is over a year old but does anyone know where I can get this in size medium?

I never even knew adidas made this jersey and when looking I've only found it on sportsk.com and they only have XL available. Any other ideas?

Sorry, I realize this post is over a year old but does anyone know where I can get this in size medium?

I never even knew adidas made this jersey and when looking I've only found it on sportsk.com and they only have XL available. Any other ideas?

Big up dude, this Grizzlies HWC is rad! I wanna pick up the Bibby version soon, love me some HWC.

Got a rip city sleeved aldridge. Posting pics soon. Love new swingman a

Last edited:
Love new swingman

Surely it's the same jersey, manufacturing wise, as the HN Kobe I posted earlier? You're happy with all the heat pressing they're now doing on the Swingmans?

Meanwhile I can't stop buying discounted Swingman gear from last season; just got 3 pairs of shorts all half price and a INTL LeBron Heat and then another 20% off the entire order for Black Friday. :x

Last edited:
Surely it's the same jersey, manufacturing wise, as the HN Kobe I posted earlier? You're happy with all the heat pressing they're now doing on the Swingmans?

Meanwhile I can't stop buying discounted Swingman gear from last season; just got 3 pairs of shorts all half price and a INTL LeBron Heat and then another 20% off the entire order for Black Friday. :x
it's new material this year. The hardwood classics have the material of the old Swingman.

Thanks @Zyzz It is listed as a Revolution30 Swingman
mean.gif
. Should I still buy it? I just want to wear it while balling outside. Would you recommand a Replica or Swingman for me?

Thanks @Zyzz
It is listed as a Revolution30 Swingman:smh: . Should I still buy it? I just want to wear it while balling outside. Would you recommand a Replica or Swingman for me?

Whats the price? auction? could have used wrong picture for all we know.

I mean swingmns are so cheap these days you would be better off buying one IMO

i wouldnt pay for a replica if i were you unless it was given to you for free.

The Replica is for 30$ on ebay (Maybe wrong picture like you said.)

How much does a Swingman Kobe Jersey cost ?
[h1]  [/h1][h1]  [/h1]

The Replica is for 30$ on ebay (Maybe wrong picture like you said.)
How much does a Swingman Kobe Jersey cost ?
[h1] [/h1]

[h1] [/h1]

swingmans are $100 i think but the one with the logo on the front has dropped down in price plus legit ebay sellers have em for under retail.

I would like to start collecting jerseys. But which jerseys are worth collecting ?

ps: Is this a swingman or an authentic jersey?

Man, these new swingmans are BOOTY.

I hate how they took the team logo off the back of them above the name plate and replaced it w/ the NBA logo, looks horrible.

Man, these new swingmans are BOOTY.

I hate how they took the team logo off the back of them above the name plate and replaced it w/ the NBA logo, looks horrible.
Can't agree more. The team logos above the name plates were a beautiful touch. It's truly a shame.

The team logo didn't look right on the Bulls and Celtics jersey imo. All the other teams I didn't
mind.

Back
Top Bottom