Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

@bordeaux: If the NBA logo looks like crap (as in the last two pictures), you can rest assured that it is a fake. Also, as @mamaknows said, if the jock tag is pretty near the belly button (as in the first picture), that is a strong hint too. That jersey is a fake, no doubt. No matter what the seller says.

Last edited:
I kinda hope Under Armour gets the contract. Im sure with their tech the new jerseys would be A-1.

I kinda hope Under Armour gets the contract. Im sure with their tech the new jerseys would be A-1.
Yeah, I'm with you on that. UA would be rad. Probably out of all the sports brands, the two manufacturers logo's I wouldn't mind having on a jersey is Under Armour and Nike.

I have a Reebok Magic replica jersey and the Reebok logo just looks weird on Basketball stuff imo.

Saw @BaldGrill  whip out his, and it made me wanna go fishing for mine.

Got it last year. I said that by hook or by crook, I was gonna get a modern Bulls Jordan road jersey without breaking the bank. This Swingman was good enough for me.

You guys should all make a Snupps account. It's similar to Instagram with a bigger focus to sneakers, jerseys and other vintage items. It allows you to create custom shelves to categorize everything. Here's mine to check out to see if you like it 8)

https://www.snupps.com/Chr_is_

Well you learn something new every day, because I've never known there to be a late 90s era MJ Bulls Swingman besides the 8403 collection stuff.

When did this happen, hah?!

Is stadiumstyle.com legit? I noticed they have an amazon store as well. Looking to get a Dwyane Wade red HWC in small or medium and they seem to be the only ones who have it atm

Back
Top Bottom