Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

i swear that Lebron jersey is sick. woulda been nice if they made an authentic.

That style heat jersey is the only one i would buy. Tempted to cop but i would rather in an authentic as well

my little contribution to this thread :smile:

will post some more if I had a chance to

for now, this year's nba champ back to back
smokin.gif

I'm thinking of getting this for cheap:

How would you go about giving faded numbers/lettering like that a second life though, if it is at all salvageable? I saw in this thread someone did a super clean job with a Kobe jersey (using acrylic paint?). Does anyone have any experience with this kind of things?

I guess even just finding paint in the exact colour might be tricky, let alone the actual painting job. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but I've never done anything like this before and I can see a number of ways this could go very wrong
laugh.gif

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.

@Xavier84 : I think if the jersey is less than 20 dollar, you should go for it. Otherwise it might not worth the effort (and also additional cost ) that you have to spend to restore the jersey. That's my opinion :smile:

@Xavier84 : I think if the jersey is less than 20 dollar, you should go for it. Otherwise it might not worth the effort (and also additional cost ) that you have to spend to restore the jersey. That's my opinion :smile:
i doubt it's worth $5

I'm thinking of getting this for cheap:

How would you go about giving faded numbers/lettering like that a second life though, if it is at all salvageable? I saw in this thread someone did a super clean job with a Kobe jersey (using acrylic paint?). Does anyone have any experience with this kind of things?

I guess even just finding paint in the exact colour might be tricky, let alone the actual painting job. I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, but I've never done anything like this before and I can see a number of ways this could go very wrong
laugh.gif

Any insight on this would be much appreciated.
That Jersey is fake, NO champion made jersey has a hardwood classics jock tag

Champion had a Hardwood Classic range with this jocktag at some point - might have been Europe only but I've seen a Champion HWC jersey like this before and I'm pretty sure it was real. This one did look dodgy though (beyond the very faded lettering/numbers) so I've let it go anyway.

Can I get a legit check on this jersey fellas? The price is a reasonable and Iverson is my favorite player ever 

Back
Top Bottom