Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Lol, I still want this jersey tho.
600_hardwoodclassicuni_130201.jpg

If you can find..COP! Wish they had an authentic though. Nice size differences between years though eh?

My swingman's shipped from the heat store, but the wade screen prints I bought for the wife and kids still hasnt shipped, and it was literally placed an hour or two after the 1st order. Just weird and still cant get them to answer the phones.

My swingman's shipped from the heat store, but the wade screen prints I bought for the wife and kids still hasnt shipped, and it was literally placed an hour or two after the 1st order. Just weird and still cant get them to answer the phones.

I should have 1 order today, but yeah I'm in the same boat...placed a 2nd order literally 2 minutes after the first because I wanted to use my debit instead of credit card. No shipping confirmation on that one yet and it's been 4 days already. My only hope is that I open my Fed Ex box later and they're BOTH in there as a nice gesture lol. But not sure.

I have ordered a bunch from the Heat store and usually all my orders take like a day max to ship. I'm just assuming they got crushed by the sale.

I should have 1 order today, but yeah I'm in the same boat...placed a 2nd order literally 2 minutes after the first because I wanted to use my debit instead of credit card. No shipping confirmation on that one yet and it's been 4 days already. My only hope is that I open my Fed Ex box later and they're BOTH in there as a nice gesture lol. But not sure.

I have ordered a bunch from the Heat store and usually all my orders take like a day max to ship. I'm just assuming they got crushed by the sale.
I know they got hammered for sure because I think my order numbers were ~200 difference between the two numbers, but at this point I feel it should have shipped by today at the lastest. Maybe they did combine orders, but Im not very confident they would have a system in place to let them know I placed multiple orders. The weight of mine is 1.1 so I dont think its the other 3 jerseys and Ts

Layer it with another thin fabric.. Then iron on the creased twill number with medium heat.. You'll be fine

Repped for the info. Never tried it but now I know. Better to do on top of the jersey or maybe turn inside out?

Repped for the info. Never tried it but now I know. Better to do on top of the jersey or maybe turn inside out?

Sometimes inside out iron works fine too.. But when you layered from the top you can see and focus only on the creased. Better control on pressing the iron then press off to see if its done.. Wisely choose fabric and the heat power.. Or the printed twill risk to be sticky

Back
Top Bottom