Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

]
Why so cheap, and is any other team doing this?

clippers getting new jersey and new logo (it's terrible), and no other teams don't have discounts like this online because their online stores are linked to Fanatics while other teams have independent-ish online stores that can set their own price discounts.

anyway, how come the new bucks jerseys aren't up? So much for hyping up the new jerseys if you cant eem buy em

That seller uses legit photos but sells fakes.

I have no previous transactions with that seller but I tend to stay away from HK based sellers, especially when stuff is harder to find. I would be with Mr. Gasol above.

Last edited:
@dc30 thanks man.

Haven't been on NT in a good 5 months, so sorry if I ask questions that have ready been answered.

Appreciate it

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deron-Willi...6009&clkid=6954183072120814203&_qi=RTM2067267

Found a D Will jersey for the low seems too good to be true but the shop is very famous. You guys think it's legit?
I think it's legit

the d will nets swingman is already at a very cheap price on some ebay seller

but if you want to be sure, check out this seller. dude got a lot of choices, and he is a legit seller. I've bought many swingman items from him

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Deron-Willi...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item3f486c724c

For my fellow Bay Area natives

Are the home warrior swingmans with the NBA patches just sold at Oracle or is there any where else pretty sure there isn't would my best bet be to buy the jersey and the patch separate and to have it sewn on?

Just curious I know there's some dumbáss resellers selling them for over 300 smh

Recent swingmans
View media item 1589660View media item 1589661View media item 1589662
For my fellow Bay Area natives

Are the home warrior swingmans with the NBA patches just sold at Oracle or is there any where else pretty sure there isn't would my best bet be to buy the jersey and the patch separate and to have it sewn on?

Just curious I know there's some dumbáss resellers selling them for over 300 smh
Warriorsteamstore.com sold iggy lee and barnes home finals for 130. Most sizes are gone.
My suggestion is do what I do with the barnes above and buy a 110 swingman and put your own patch on. The ones oracle sold put the patch in the wrong place anyways. ( left shoulder)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom