Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Hi all, need some advice on authenticity of this swingman jersey, thanks!

Last edited:
Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but thought you guys might know...how do the Adidas "Soul Swingman Nickname" Jerseys run sizing wise?  

Thanks for any help.  

Last edited:
Apologies if this is the wrong forum, but thought you guys might know...how do the Adidas "Soul Swingman Nickname" Jerseys run sizing wise?  

Thanks for any help.  

dwoodactennis dwoodactennis !!!!

Depends on what you mean exactly... I'll start with this...some of the Soul Swingman nick name jersey's are the older (7996A) style and run more "true" IMO. A Medium should be about 22-22.5" pit to pit and 34" long with the +2 length. Some of them are newer (7484A) style and run the same width wise but are a full 2" shorter front and back. You have my info if this doesn't properly answer you.

@dwoodactennis !!!!

Depends on what you mean exactly... I'll start with this...some of the Soul Swingman nick name jersey's are the older (7996A) style and run more "true" IMO. A Medium should be about 22-22.5" pit to pit and 34" long with the +2 length. Some of them are newer (7484A) style and run the same width wise but are a full 2" shorter front and back. You have my info if this doesn't properly answer you.
Usually I'm a small in regular Swingmans (I'm tall but pretty thin) but looks like they don't even offer a small in the one I'm looking for, so I'm going try the Medium, and go from there.  

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.  
nthat.gif

Usually I'm a small in regular Swingmans (I'm tall but pretty thin) but looks like they don't even offer a small in the one I'm looking for, so I'm going try the Medium, and go from there.  

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.  
nthat.gif
I find there's not a great difference between the two sizes.  I'm a small and have a few mediums both in regular swingman and some throwbacks and the difference is almost unnoticeable.  Little bit more length, touch roomier but not so much that you notice it while wearing them or enough to bother you, so you should be fine with a medium.

Back
Top Bottom