Official NBA Swingman Jersey Thread! Show your collections, legit checks are welcome!

Think so? I was told it isn't real from someone else. The tags and logo positions aren't on point? 

Yes, that one's fake.  Unlikely you'll find one for under retail unless you check ebay regularly, if one gets listed it probably won't last long.

Yes, that one's fake.  Unlikely you'll find one for under retail unless you check ebay regularly, if one gets listed it probably won't last long.

Thanks.

I'm 5'11 and 250lbs.

For Nike football jerseys I buy xxl. For tees xxl unless athletic cut I get a 3xl.

Is a 2xl in this going to fit fine or need to consider an xl? Don't want snug.

I hope you don't mind me asking, but what do you look for when spotting a fake jersey. Eg: in the OKC one I posted.

The newer ones (Jerry on back) have names, numbers and the Jerry heat applied.  The one you posted has them stitched and the Jerry embroided so that makes it obvious.  Other than that just look for accuracy in general; the cut of the jersey, the tags, the material and twill, and the shape of the Jerry. 

Pride LeBron James jersey came in today from Eastbay.

Ended up being about $86 after discounts and eBates.

Fits great and very pleased with it.

No not even remotely close

What are the standout errors? Just curious. It feels well made for it not being authentic as you said.

I got it as part of a lot at an auction so it really didn't cost me much as a whole. The lot was $22.

I would vote road. Not a huge fan of wearing mostly white.

I agree on the road. Whites are more prone to stains etc. Especially if you have a baby in the family and love finger foods. That's just my opinion though. I own both road, home and alternate Curry's. But I'm especially careful with any white jerseys.

Back
Top Bottom