Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

maaaan that just blew my buzz. cuz i knew chuck wasnt in the game smh. shame. all those shoes that actually looked crisp and those other teams...

1064949_o.gif

damb daaaamb daaaaaaaamb!!!

maaaan that just blew my buzz. cuz i knew chuck wasnt in the game smh. shame. all those shoes that actually looked crisp and those other teams...

1064949_o.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

1064949_o.gif

My exact feelings. I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Freeze

1064949_o.gif

My exact feelings. I am disappoint
30t6p3b.gif

cant really judge...i hate the presentation camera angle. although the transition into the post is smooth i dont like the fact its to a single button. besides that it feels like the exact same game. and i hope it doesnt enter matrix mode every time you contest a shot or do a post move animation.

cant really judge...i hate the presentation camera angle. although the transition into the post is smooth i dont like the fact its to a single button. besides that it feels like the exact same game. and i hope it doesnt enter matrix mode every time you contest a shot or do a post move animation.

when you pre-order online say like at amazon or newegg, how do you know which cover they will give you? any tips?

when you pre-order online say like at amazon or newegg, how do you know which cover they will give you? any tips?

Originally Posted by 916kid

Same thing I want to know because i purchased off newegg. Hoping to get a Jordan or Magic cover because I already traded in my 2k11.

Originally Posted by 916kid

Same thing I want to know because i purchased off newegg. Hoping to get a Jordan or Magic cover because I already traded in my 2k11.

Back
Top Bottom