Official NBA2K12 Thread Vol: CODE FOR JORDAN SHOES IS..........23

Finally beat Magic's greatest game against the Blazers last night.

Big game James Worthy is money and practically unstoppable with the mid range game 
pimp.gif

Magic once you know how to use him in posting up is just a beast. His jumper though takes sometime getting use to and knowing the right timing & release on his jumper.

Big smooth Sam Perkins is deadly with the 3 ball.

2K Sports nailed it and Elden Campbell and his wack flat top are trash. It's like an earlier version of Kwame Brown
laugh.gif

Tried playing the Jerry West greatest game against the Hawks and Pistol Pete is filthy and is going to be a problem beating that game.

Played the Kareem greatest game against the C's and that Laker team is crazy deep. Only managed to execute Kareem's sky hook down low on the block once though.

Anybody else notice the Kings Alt jersey isn't available anymore.....
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I had last years files downloaded onto a bunch of CDs...

but here is a link to this years file, http://www.operationsport...stom-music-thread-4.html

its on post #36

my man.. 
pimp.gif
You able to get that download working?? Mine keeps getting 'interrupted'  not sure what that means

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

but here is a link to this years file, http://www.operationsport...stom-music-thread-4.html

its on post #36

my man.. 
pimp.gif
You able to get that download working?? Mine keeps getting 'interrupted'  not sure what that means

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

its on post #36

my man.. 
pimp.gif

Finally got it last night..my BB had extra covers 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Guy tried to give me a Larry Bird cover
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MJ and Magic tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MJ and Magic tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

MJ and Magic tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

still havent bought the game. i have bought the last 5 or so on release day but i really have no interest in this game for some reason

still havent bought the game. i have bought the last 5 or so on release day but i really have no interest in this game for some reason

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

true nba jam on fire will hold me over until this game hits 29 bucks  around black friday

true nba jam on fire will hold me over until this game hits 29 bucks  around black friday

I got drafted by the Suns #13 overall...played like 28 games with them and they traded every player for point guards..(Mo Williams, Eric Bledsoe, Baron Davis, Jrue Holiday and somebody else were all on the team) and then left us with just Hakim Warrick and Robin Lopez as big men..so i requested a trade...and I was blessed! 
pimp.gif

mukg0p.jpg

I got drafted by the Suns #13 overall...played like 28 games with them and they traded every player for point guards..(Mo Williams, Eric Bledsoe, Baron Davis, Jrue Holiday and somebody else were all on the team) and then left us with just Hakim Warrick and Robin Lopez as big men..so i requested a trade...and I was blessed! 
pimp.gif

mukg0p.jpg

pimp.gif

mukg0p.jpg

laugh.gif
 "kobe james" on the heat
that hornets challenge is so easy. jordan is unstoppable

his VIII's looked better than last year though.. any word on if we're getting all those shoes?

laugh.gif
 "kobe james" on the heat

his VIII's looked better than last year though.. any word on if we're getting all those shoes?

laugh.gif
 "kobe james" on the heat

Back
Top Bottom