Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got a chance to try on the CM1600LD 's today. Definitely much better on feet and underrated. Comes with yellow laces too

NB Custom IDs for today.

Can you guys help me out. I need info on the UNITED ARROWS 1500. Was it a limited release and what can I expect to pay for a DS size 11. Thanks

The guy from shelflife stated in an interview on thosenbs that they were specifically asked to do an Asian made 574 because NB was trying to generate some buzz around that model in their region. I'm pretty sure companies ask shops to do a collab on a specific model they want to sell that year and not that the stores can choose whatever model they want.

Can you guys help me out. I need info on the UNITED ARROWS 1500. Was it a limited release and what can I expect to pay for a DS size 11. Thanks
They were as limited as pretty much any other collabs. You can find pairs on ebay for 200 - 300

Last edited:
The guy from shelflife stated in an interview on thosenbs that they were specifically asked to do an Asian made 574 because NB was trying to generate some buzz around that model in their region. I'm pretty sure companies ask shops to do a collab on a specific model they want to sell that year and not that the stores can choose whatever model they want.
still an EPIC FAIL!!!!

WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS OPINION I HAVE A DS PAiR OF ONLY IN SOHO FOOT PATROL SAUCONY AND A GUY I KNOW HAS A DS PAIR OF UNITED ARROWS 997. HE WANTS TO DO A EVEN TRADE. DO U GUYS THINK ITS A FAIR TRADE????

WANTED TO ASK YOU GUYS OPINION I HAVE A DS PAiR OF ONLY IN SOHO FOOT PATROL SAUCONY AND A GUY I KNOW HAS A DS PAIR OF UNITED ARROWS 997. HE WANTS TO DO A EVEN TRADE. DO U GUYS THINK ITS A FAIR TRADE????

yea id do the trade. what size are they btw?

Anyone own the NB 1500 x Undefeated x Colette Blue/Yellow colorway? I have the opportunity to score then for under $100, thoughts, opinions?

JonT -- jogger info pls :nerd:

stunnaman -- you already know :smokin . 1500s and 998s are absolutely stupid . just stupid ...

Anyone have any issues with 1300s where their foot slides a bit in the shoe when they take a step?  Like it moves across the insole and then comes back down?  Kind of hard to describe.  Happens to me on my left foot on my salmon soles.  Don't understand why when the other foot/shoe fit fine.  Thanks.

Not sure how popular the Three Peaks pack was on here but size? have knocked them down to £90, cheapest I've seen them.

Back
Top Bottom