Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

they are much nicer than the 998BT's, a lot cleaner. I think they will be like the inferno's though, being a limited edition and not just a j crew release

J.Crew x New Balance 998 Independence Day is a Day 1 cop for me. The inferno release taught me to take no chances moving forward. Still can't find inferno's in a 10.5 arghhhh!

J.Crew x New Balance 998 Independence Day is a Day 1 cop for me. The inferno release taught me to take no chances moving forward. Still can't find inferno's in a 10.5 arghhhh!
There is a 10.5 on eBay for $250. I would message the seller and try to negotiate. They are going for around $200. Also this is his second time listing them.

those J. Cu's will be had 
pimp.gif

would cop them too but they don't allow coupons on new balances... changed it after the infernos

Hot damn those 998's are amazing! I'll definitely be at Liquor Store for those on Saturday. 

*crosses fingers* Hopefully it's not too hyped.

here aRE new j crews and down below is the 998 BT . i have BT ,pebble blues and GNR, wouldn't that be overkill if i get those j crew imdi pack ?

wooooo buddy!!! got that old school feel... do J.Crews drop at NB stores or just JC?

Last edited:
These Jcrew 998s are much cleaner than the BTs, imo...

Agreed 100%. Like the perfect lovechild of GNR and BT imo.

...just when i said i'll stop buyin shoes for a bit

I told myself I wasn't going to cop anything til 997PR... These may change that. I'm nowhere near a J. Crew though so we'll have to see if I can get lucky online.

Back
Top Bottom