Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Word J Crew? :lol:

Thanks to everyone who dropped the preorder info. Was working at 12 so I would have completely missed these.

Last edited:
Eeek, very tempted to buy a pair. I'm going to pass on this one, I just bought a pair of BT's so I'll just enjoy them for now. Rep for the link and [emoji]9994[/emoji] to the flourished.

When I card J.Crew earlier and spoke to someone they told me these were pretty limited. No stores in NJ are getting them mean while all the stores got infernos.
I dont believe that LINITED crap they are just trying to move them. These days retailers will tell u what u wanna hear to get your money. I preordered but changed my mind they are not that dope imo i  like 998bt better anyway. These independence joints are gonna b no different than the inferno which i can still buy for $30 or 40 bucks over retail. These will not be as linites as people think

Last edited:
A few sizes just popped back up on JCrew.com. I'm sure this will happen a few times today.

If people are still looking, you should try locating an instore pair by calling a jcrew store and they can search other locations for you. Make sure you have the item/style number. That's how I managed to grab the infernos. But as stated above, if these are more limited, it may not be as easy.

If people really want these and missed the pre-orders, jut keep refreshing the item page throughout the day.

I've already seen multiple sizes pop back up this morning.

Sports Zone Elite needs to get their act together.  TERRIBLE customer service and no one paying attention to what is going on.  I ordered the New Balance 998BD (they had one pair showing available) and it arrived THREE WEEKS LATER, and filthy dirty. One shoe was dirtier than the other and the box was wrecked.  Then it took over two weeks for me to receive a refund and they made no accommodation for me at all.  A 10% coupon or something would have been nice. I won't order from them again. EVER 
That sucks man, what size was it?

There's half sizes. Currently a 7.5 available. J. Crew lists half sizes with an "h" next to the number.
ahh thank man, I still missed out on my size, hopefully my preorder comes thru
On a side note, seen a pair go for $500, I guess cuz the hat came with it to justify the price, lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom