Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Email only:
Info@featurelv.com

Last edited:

yup.  sold ALL my Js except for one, which will be a vintage man-cave piece.  currently replacing all my rotational sneakers w/ NBs, so i can wear NB every day. 
Same, brother! I got into sneakers about a year ago and just bought a bunch of random crap Nikes before I stumbled upon New balance earlier this year. I'm putting everything I couldn't sell into the back of my closet and sticking with the 4 NBs I currently have, looking to build a collection c:

Same, brother! I got into sneakers about a year ago and just bought a bunch of random crap Nikes before I stumbled upon New balance earlier this year. I'm putting everything I couldn't sell into the back of my closet and sticking with the 4 NBs I currently have, looking to build a collection c:

Same here sold all my Jordans , only kept NA 1s and 88s

1st quarter 2015 guitar pack, distint collection 998 (awesome) and a bunch of expensive Bespoke 99x. Pics are floating around.

1st quarter 2015 guitar pack, distint collection 998 (awesome) and a bunch of expensive Bespoke 99x. Pics are floating around.
Which 998 is that, the Distinct one? I don't believe I've seen pictures of it yet! And the Bespoke Author's, those are the Horween leather ones right?

Last edited:

I have searched and searched with no luck.
Don't you dare pull on my heart strings..the 998 is my favorite model. I am very interested.

Walter..

I'm going to get a pair of these I am just curious to know where the 3M appears on this shoe? (if anywhere)

The "N" and the red stripe on the heel should be 3M like the first two 997's. I can confirm once I receive my pair by tomorrow.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom