Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Most recent pick up! Won a scratch and win so rewarded myself! (Jcrew was purchase ahead during it release adding in picture to show off my ds made in USA)

Have anyone done the cone mill with white laces? Gonna need to find the capsule 580 too!

Does anybody know what's up with Wish ATL?

code "LABORDAY30" says it is not yet activated. Anybody have any insight? I am trying to snag those 997PR

I guarantee they just put sold out labels on all their popular products because 997s disappeared too fast and y3 qasa's look like they're available just like 997s but when you click on the image it takes you to the product page and says "sold out" --

I guarantee they just put sold out labels on all their popular products because 997s disappeared too fast and y3 qasa's look like they're available just like 997s but when you click on the image it takes you to the product page and says "sold out" --
Exactly my boy owns a sneaker boutique so when he has one of those kinds of sales they pull all the really good stuff and let customers choose from whatevers left LOL

Exactly my boy owns a sneaker boutique so when he has one of those kinds of sales they pull all the really good stuff and let customers choose from whatevers left LOL
Yupp, smh. My point is if it's really good then why is it still up? Okay don't honor 30% but say "certain items excluded"

We all know when this sale ends tomorrow they'll put pairs back up in some magical restock over the holiday weekend.

I'm tempted to call and set up a phone order and see their response

^^^ stores been doing that for the loooongest. Oldest retail trick in the book. "30% off our entire store!" and everything you wanted and went in for is missing. Most people still walk out with something it's the old bait and switch. Soon as the sale is over: "RESTOCK!!!"

I picked up the 997PR today ($300 CAD - yikes!) in a size 11 and they fit great.  Good to know about the GY though.  It will definitely limit my options but I think I'm retired from buying kicks on the internet.  Too much inconsistency in sizing causing too many headaches. I'm 36 with bad feet and I don't want to gamble anymore.  
What sz are you in other NBs?

I have the 997PR and I definitely think they fit bigger than than the 997GY, and that's with the GY having a leather lining...

Did anyone .5 down in the 997PR?  I find in all the Author's Pack Collection my TTS 11.5 is too big.  I have the 998MD and the 1300MD in my TTS and they are unwearable but I didn't realize until I wore them.  What a waste of money.  
I found the GY a tad roomier than the PR. So i have a sz 10 in PR and a 9.5 in the GY. The 9.5 fits perfect, maybe it felt a bit roomier since the materials are a bit softer than the PR. Im going to be wearing my GY alot this week to test out the sizing. Hopefully it works out...

Can you not exchange them? did you just try them on or did you wear it out? Sucks to hear bro I would be very mad too.

What sz are you in other NBs?

I found the GY a tad roomier than the PR. So i have a sz 10 in PR and a 9.5 in the GY. The 9.5 fits perfect, maybe it felt a bit roomier since the materials are a bit softer than the PR. Im going to be wearing my GY alot this week to test out the sizing. Hopefully it works out...

Can you not exchange them? did you just try them on or did you wear it out? Sucks to hear bro I would be very mad too.
I wore both the 998MD and 1300MD out.  My left foot kept slipping out of both models so I went to the New Balance store yesterday and measured my foot and I'm an 11 on the left, 11.5 on the right.  

I don't remember there being that much of a difference as I always bought Nike's in 11.5 with the only problem being they were often too narrow.  

NB1300 have the wider forefoot so an 11 is doable.  The 997PR feels fine but I'm concerned that I'll wear the 11 and the right foot will feel terrible as soon as I touch pavement.  

It's time to give up the internet for kicks and it's time for a firesale.   

hey guys,

i recently went mia due to a flyknit racer phase and im trying to track down these in a size 11.5. i saw kicksdeals had a code earlier this month and i missed out... anyone know of where i can get these at a decent price? thanks!

^^ i know this is a shot in the dark. but the grey in a size 11.5?? anyone know of retailers who still even have these?

couldnt find any on klekt ebay etc. or any retailers on a basic search, ive been looking for these 3 shoes for a couple hours today already SMH

Last edited:
I want those brown 1500 gentleman's!!! But im so poor right now. 
sick.gif

On the other hand, just found these upcoming (spring 2015) 1500 made in UK on instagram, they look incredible.

(Source: Instagram Jordan_Curt)

Jcrew cancled preorders for concrete jungle new balance 998.  Pushed the date to September.  Colorway is limited to 400 pairs

hey guys,

i recently went mia due to a flyknit racer phase and im trying to track down these in a size 11.5. i saw kicksdeals had a code earlier this month and i missed out... anyone know of where i can get these at a decent price? thanks!

^^ i know this is a shot in the dark. but the grey in a size 11.5?? anyone know of retailers who still even have these?

couldnt find any on klekt ebay etc. or any retailers on a basic search, ive been looking for these 3 shoes for a couple hours today already SMH
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=Search&PID=24328 size 12 best i could do for ya

Well today I was in the area unexpectedly and went to ikea to check these out:

I will already be helping @jerkstore get some.

In a couple of weeks I will be going back.

I'm willing to help you purchase some.

Admins, I'm not selling these, just helping out my fellow NB NTers. You pay cost + tax + shipping. Reasonable quantities please lol
If you want to throw something extra in that's up to you, I'm not expecting anything extra, just helping those out that don't have an ikea nearby.

PM me if you want any.

Walter..

Any others interested?

PM me. Going this coming weekend.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom