Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

did any of you receive an email confirmation for your preorder? i also preordered but did not get any confirmation.

did any of you receive an email confirmation for your preorder? i also preordered but did not get any confirmation.

Not yet. I was wondering the same.

Let's be patient, I think we'll get the order confirmation email soon.

Walter..

just called back said she couldnt find my email n i wasnt sent one . i guess liquor store on saturday it is for me

They said emails wont be sent for a couple of days good luck too everyone who didn't get the email these are a must have fall NB!

Idk about you, but I believe in karma.

You wouldn't want someone lying to you later on for something else.

Walter..

at least you'll look fly in concrete jungle(s) when it comes back atcha.

kidding. you right. play fair, be honest. good luck on the 17th

at least you'll look fly in concrete jungle(s) when it comes back atcha.

kidding. you right. play fair, be honest. good luck on the 17th

Hahah that was pretty good.

I think everyone will be able to get them on RD, just don't slack off 2 or 3 days. I'm sure they'll be gone after the first day.

Walter..

wonder how the email list went out to people how they was picked

Yeah me too. I spend alot of money at J. crew in general also I've had several NB sneaker purchases and bought the independence days and on the mailing list. Not saying I'm owed anything but I'm a little curious.

How did they decide who gets an email, do you have to have like multiple sneaker purchases with them? I really want a pair in a size 13, and I'd feel much more comfortable with a preorder but if not I guess I can try a week from today. 

cardholders, for one, would be a guess-- companies always cater to people who have lines of credit... b/c it means they're likely to spend more $$$. first words out of the reps mouth after I told her size... "are we putting that on your jcrew card today?"

And so my last post doesn't sound bitter. really happy for all that come up in the pre-order and good luck to all on the 17th. And even if you miss out go about 2 pages back NB has some heat on the way.

cardholders, for one, would be a guess-- companies always cater to people who have lines of credit... b/c it means they're likely to spend more $$$. first words out of the reps mouth after I told her size... "are we putting that on your jcrew card today?"
That makes a lot of sense, I didn't even know they offered a credit card! But I'd bet you're right.

As an aside: has anyone tried calling today who didn't receive an email and tried to preorder? I'm thinking I might try and smooth talk my way into it, but I wanna gauge what the response would be. 

That makes a lot of sense, I didn't even know they offered a credit card! But I'd bet you're right.

As an aside: has anyone tried calling today who didn't receive an email and tried to preorder? I'm thinking I might try and smooth talk my way into it, but I wanna gauge what the response would be. 

They're being quite strict with preorders, but you have nothing to lose in trying.

Walter..

Last edited:
Do you guys think the concrete jungles will be hard to get on RD without a pre-order? I will be trying online for them but I was just wondering.

Wow they really are being tight with these preorders :lol: dude just had me read him the whole text of the email, told me it looked like I didn't receive it in their system, and then let me place the order anyway. Just BS your way through it, it's not like they are a small mom & pop store, this is a major corporation, **** em.

I might be in the minority here, but the Concrete Jungle 998 are fugly to me. The color blocking of the shoe is just awkward.

I still need to pick up the New Navy and Dark Military so these are definitely not even a priority.

I might be in the minority here, but the Concrete Jungle 998 are fugly to me. The color blocking of the shoe is just awkward.

I still need to pick up the New Navy and Dark Military so these are definitely not even a priority.
I second that something is off on the concrete jungles.  If they used the camo colors on background of the preview image above they would have been better off.  If they come with alternate laces they may look bettter.

I second that something is off on the concrete jungles.  If they used the camo colors on background of the preview image above they would have been better off.  If they come with alternate laces they may look bettter.
Oh well more for those of us who think they are FIRE!!!!

Back
Top Bottom