Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here's my humble collection, I try to keep it quality over quantity. SEALs were the pair that got me back into NBs but since it'd been so long I copped them too big and ended up selling them. Waiting to add the CJs next week.
nice, needs 997gy

A size 10.5

take your SB size and go 1/2 down.  It'll be a perfect fit. If its a little snug- no worries because 998's break in nicely - they will stretch out a bit once they break in. hope this helps to clarify things bro...

I wear a 10.5 in SB's, 10.5 in AM 1's and 90's... In 5 series (574,577, 580) NB's I wear 10.5.  In 998 , 999, 1300's - I size down 1/2.  In 996's I can go either way.
Thanks for the input! That was very helpful! 
glasses.gif

^^^^Yeah I found some olive/brown rope laces online I might order and try them out. Not sure yet, if it doesn't look great what else do I use them with?

got the concrete jungles only thing i dont like is the leather tongue. wish it was suede, quality on point like always

i've been looking for a picture i stumbled upon a few months ago, but having trouble finding it now.  it was an older picture from the early 90's.  it was cool bc both Bill Clinton and Al Gore were wearing the 997GY in the same shot.  anyone happen to know?

i've been looking for a picture i stumbled upon a few months ago, but having trouble finding it now.  it was an older picture from the early 90's.  it was cool bc both Bill Clinton and Al Gore were wearing the 997GY in the same shot.  anyone happen to know?
I found this through a quick google search, Gore's wearing 997GYs but Slick Willy's wearing some sort of Onitsuka Tigers or Asics. 

LOL McD's.  the one i saw was different, but still great pics.  Bill favored his Asics, and Al Gore favored NBs.  but there is a pic floating out there with both of them in GYs. 

Back
Top Bottom