Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I find 1600s to fit noticeably smaller than most NBs. TTS felt like I was pushing it a little. Almost went half size up but it was borderline roomy and I had thick socks on. I can't imagine 1600s in half size down. Def. smaller than 998s.

Will go after these

what are those.

ah damn ... just bought the New Balance x Horween M998DW and the New Balance M997PR from Endclothing ... 20% on everything with AUTUMN14 at the moment.

Wife will be freakin mad at me when she realises
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
ah damn ... just bought the New Balance x Horween M998DW and the New Balance M997PR from Endclothing ... 20% on everything with AUTUMN14 at the moment.

Wife will be freakin mad at me when she realises :\  

What an order! Happy for you man. Lol

Any leads on sites that still have the 997NV (US12) in stock?

Was waiting for them to go on sale but I think I've missed that window.
mean.gif

I dig the West NYC pair, but for $160 I'll stick to my Infrared AM90s, the gradient N and cw doesn't constitute a $60 markup, they're dope tho

not worth even retail imo..a lot of heat coming.. and i have to pass many collabs..you have to be very selective since collaborations are out of control...
I agree 100%. The suprising thing is how people still are going crazy for collabs and it seems there are 2 or 3 collabs of something every week.

Just made a deal for 998 GRBs (DS) and BBs (worn).  Good on 998s for the time being--such a great shoe.  Pics when they come in.

Back
Top Bottom