Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

its made in the usa, thats why maby the high price?

It's Concepts. They sold their ugly Christmas sweater dunks online for $15 more than instore. Then released a second batch online for another $10 more. Shady, but if you aren't in the area not much you can do except not buy.

Consolidation prize if miss out on those Rose tomorrow [emoji]128514[/emoji]

^Crispy on the come up.  Good for him!  Can't wait to watch his vid review of them.  No doubt one of my faves!

ebay pre orders literally just dropped hard

$315 now lol
you think so?..just wondering because the retail is already high...resellers will not earn antyhing if the price drops that much..(hope it does since i will pay reseller for these, no option for online for me)

you think so?..just wondering because the retail is already high...resellers will not earn antyhing if the price drops that much..(hope it does since i will pay reseller for these, no option for online for me)

not i think so

ive literally seen listing for 325 or paypal 315 on ebay currently lol

so after eBay and paypal fees they'd make what? 10 dollars? 
indifferent.gif

uhh lets see

assuming 325 shipped for example

32.50 in ebay fee

say 11 bucks in paypal fee

then lets say 12 for shipping

$269.50

minus

retail plus tax

$255.86

for a profit of

$13.64

lol

yea but are those bands where you gotta stay there and roll call bs or bands and come back inmorning?

normally its bands and come back in morning

however band just means you get a pair doesnt guarantee a size

so for certain sizes people im sure will just wait there anyway

yea but are those bands where you gotta stay there and roll call bs or bands and come back inmorning?
 idk, remembering stories of the ember drop I think heads left, but I'm sure it was probably for like 2hrs the most if you wanted your sz.

Last edited:

not i think so

ive literally seen listing for 325 or paypal 315 on ebay currently lol

Nah those preorders are for people trying to use your money to cop pairs and gauge the market. If they sell for more they just refund you and sell to someone else. These will probably go for $350-$380 range I would say.

Back
Top Bottom