Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

C-notes where national too
Yeah definitely... People have revisionist history on that release now since they turned into a super hyped pair but those C-Notes were everywhere and sat for a few hours in popular sizes on multiple sites in the States. Concpts alone had three restocks online.

Either way Cncpts hits hard with shipping. I couldn't remember so I just tried to check out with something and it was $18. So we're looking at 250+ regardless.

But all my NB are 9... I can't just get a 9.5 it'll make me uneasy
frown.gif

Concepts

@cncpts

We recommend going true to size in our New Balance 997 release.
should i go half size down with my nike size like am90? or same with nike?

If some of you are nickel and diming shipping maybe this shoe isnt for you plain and simple.

Me? Lol. I'm good, but I bet a lot of people are gonna be caught by surprise with that $18 shipping. That's pretty high for domestic shipping. And my point was they're gonna be $250 regardless of an online price hike or not.

As far as exclusivity, I have a feeling they'll be Cncpts only since they've emphasized it so much. The Tannerys were the same way.

PS are 997DTEs still on sale anywhere? Liking them more and more everyday.

Last edited:
If I was concepts I would lie and say its exclusive to the shop too so that ensures all my stock sells out. The mints were technically tannery telease with concepts.I think these are dropping elsewhere. if not the store is gonna restock a couple times.

judging by past releases, i think this will release at Concepts only for a bit and then appear at other places. I remember camping out in Cambridge for the mints, it was cold, but not like today...I'm not around Boston anymore, but I think the hype with these might be a little more. I wonder how online will be. I never failed on concepts website for any online release I wanted, but I feel like people are hyping or trying hard to resell these, that it may be harder to grab online

judging by past releases, i think this will release at Concepts only for a bit and then appear at other places. I remember camping out in Cambridge for the mints, it was cold, but not like today...I'm not around Boston anymore, but I think the hype with these might be a little more. I wonder how online will be. I never failed on concepts website for any online release I wanted, but I feel like people are hyping or trying hard to resell these, that it may be harder to grab online

Yeah that's true but quite a few of those folks who may have never even stepped into the CNCPTs arena to cop anything prior to this were so turned off by the price. I think that's going to weed a few people out.

I'm definitely still hoping there's enough to go around. With all the big promo and some folks getting these slightly early, it makes me feel like there will be.

Just hope its still $235 by
The time it hits the internets
As we all know about the price
Jump situation on the Tannery's.

I mean, they always had enough, the line was crazy for mints, but they said as long as you in line you getting your size. I wonder if the situation is the same today, if it is that should imply that their stock is big enough to accomodate

Back
Top Bottom