Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm not complaining, man. Just saying that carting a lot of the stock robs an individual that isn't aware of how things work. A general consumer who sees the shoe on social media or blogs and really wants it isn't going to know where to find these links. Luckily the stock was massive, or else there would have been a lot of upset people. Oh well I guess, right. 
exactly...

Last edited:
i think you have to understand the business aspects before anything else.. this shoe is collab big box company and a boutique.. boutique serve in most cases "niche markets" meaning that everyone will NOT have awareness of items/goods/special edition products they carry.. this is why you see GQ covering a story like this, or even high snobiety doing write ups.. New balance providing press releases that are also carried by their affiliates

These types of releases are NOT mean't for the general consumer.. Kith included (not matter what RF says in this purpose statement videos)--is also not mean't for the general consumer.. these business are more than pleased when they can educate and convert an "everyday" shopper to a regular customer of their stores. things like this increase the stores profitability and reach..

this release did just that.. CNCPTs probably has never done anything this big and to be honest they did a dxmn good job!! No person can wake up in the morning and cop off of any shoe site successful without some type of assistance nowadays..even regular customers of these sites..

Generally speaking: I hate to pull this card but a lot of folks are really sounding upset at things in general.. i'm not sure if its that you were unsuccessful or that you struggled, but in either case just cut it out.. For what it's worth some of these members oop'ing links were the reason some of these guys in here with no posts or a super low post count were able to cop.. A LOT OF PEOPLE ATE OF THIS RELEASE.. And to be honest I haven't seen so many people helping each out PUBLICLY on this site in a long freaking time.. Today was a small win for the community if you choose to admit that or not..
Trust me man. I'm not upset at all. I'm just stating my opinion. And I would have been able to cop if I wanted them. And I catch your drift, but the market was niche before web 2.0. Now that the internet is so huge everything is accessible, man. So yes, a general consumer can happen to be on their respective social media sites and see the shoes "like damn, those are dope! I think I want these" but little do they know that they have lost before they even begun

TND did not make anything any more difficult than the ATC services that nearly crashed the site prior to release. The sneaker game in general is kinda screwed, one person can't be credited for making any one experience worse.
I disagree... TND is the reason why End, Hanon, SNS etc.... are messed up now.....He made it easier for a minority and harder for everybody else.

Today was great cuz they made a lot of pairs, if they were limited then it would be pretty much impossible to get a pair except if you were one of his followers....

I disagree... TND is the reason why End, Hanon, SNS etc.... are messed up now.....He made it easier for a minority and harder for everybody else.

Today was great cuz they made a lot of pairs, if they were limited then it would be pretty much impossible to get a pair except if you were one of his followers....A
Touche my friend, touche. But, I'll take it back to the shoes, now. Esp since my opinion is getting mistaken for bitterness. Sorry nt fam, for the short spat.

Today was great cuz they made a lot of pairs, if they were limited then it would be pretty much impossible to get a pair except if you were one of his followers....

i see your perspective and you're right..

i agree that more product was a huge factor, but i think this information being made 'public' for those who didn't really have a clue of any of figures were made it even better..

when the numbers are limited it blows it for the everyday shopper at Blends who thinks he has a shot at Fragment Roshes (for instance), only to find out that they've all been carted within seconds..

i hope everyone cooked...i know i did 
happy.gif

i see your perspective and you're right..

i agree that more product was a huge factor, but i think this information being made 'public' for those who didn't really have a clue of any of figures were made it even better..

when the numbers are limited it blows it for the everyday shopper at Blends who thinks he has a shot at Fragment Roshes (for instance), only to find out that they've all been carted within seconds..
I KNOW this lol smh...

I already know the answer but..
Do you think concepts will sell a box that the instore purchases came with? I prefer for my collabs to have the boxes too

From the a 2014 kith lookbook would anyone be able to tell me what 998 that is it looks to light for a 998ch?

That's inaccurate. They were charging $270 and then $310 to people who had already purchased one pair. They truly go out of their way to make sure people get a pair. Anyhow it did work to scare some resellers away
Oh alright! I guess I just got some misinformation then. That makes more sense. 

the cnpts are nice in photos and product shots but when it comes down to it, I just can't get down with pink shoes.

Thanks anyone got an idea where I can get some in the UK or EU or a US retailer who will ship them internationally?
Hard to say at this point... wait until next year, there's gonna be a relaunch of both models.

If you need them like right now, you could always try on eBay.

Great colors, poor model choice. Should've gone with a 577. 

i agree.. i think this would've translated slightly better on another model..

the big paneling on the 496 allows for the colors to really shine though..so it still works

From a Facebook group I belong too: the Shoe Gallery x New Balance MT580 Revlite "Tour de Miami"

What do you guys think of these? I wanna see some better pictures, but so far I defintely think they're interesting. That carbon fiber heel wrap is pretty sexy..
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom