Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I bit the bullet and ordered the tan Starcows off End on November 12 with their free shipping promotion. They arrived in NJ today before 10 AM. No custom fees. They are pretty darn nice in person.

Contrast that with ordering from Concepts on Saturday and living about 200 miles away. Six days later and they haven't even shipped.
You gotta compare shipping to when order volumes are comparable..like vs Supreme...the collabs move thousands of units and supreme can get them to you the next day/within 2 days vs weeks with cncpts. You can't compare 1 size run or single shoe shipping vs thousands, just not fair

I honestly wouldn't count your order cancelled until you either receive a cancellation email, or its been over the 8 business days, if the 6-8 days wasn't posted i could understand the worries and frustration, but its only been technically 3 bus days and if i knew i was too impatient to wait out the processing time, i just wouldn't have ordered
Your point doesnt make sense considering they are releasing another shoe in the am. If you need that much time to process and ship should you really be releasing another shop collab without fufilling last weeks orders? I dont think so. so basically they are already overwhelmed from a week ago so they are gonna telease another shoe ans make the work load even bigger?? Thats STUPID

Don't know if posted already but less than 100 pairs being released in NY tomorrow.

Select stores will also receive pairs but only up to 12 pairs

I'm sure cncpts doesn't ship directly from Boston, nobody carries the whole lot of shoes in their flagship store. They ship from a warehouse location, the same way Kith ships from Jersey.

Just received cncpts shipping confirmation for the rosè. Says the expected deliver date is next Tuesday. My order number was #374XX carted manually. Seems as though they are slowly making their way through the orders. They need to hire some temp workers to help ship these releases. This shipping time is just silly. Glad I got my pair though! Good luck to everyone else.

Just received cncpts shipping confirmation for the rosè. Says the expected deliver date is next Tuesday. My order number was #374XX carted manually. Seems as though they are slowly making their way through the orders. They need to hire some temp workers to help ship these releases. This shipping time is just silly. Glad I got my pair though! Good luck to everyone else.

You have an expected delivery date? lol

I received my shipping confirmation on Monday and it still just says label created haha :nerd:

Last edited:
Dang you have an expected delivery date? lol

I received my shipping confirmation on Monday and it still just says label created haha
nerd.gif
was just going to ask the same question... 

You have an expected delivery date? lol

I received my shipping confirmation on Monday and it still just says label created haha :nerd:

Yeah UPS says the 'order is procesed: ready for UPS.' So that means it's still sitting in the warehouse. The delivery date could possibly change once they pick it up. I'm sure it won't get picked up till Monday and I'll probably get the shoes by Friday of next week.

I'm sure cncpts doesn't ship directly from Boston, nobody carries the whole lot of shoes in their flagship store. They ship from a warehouse location, the same way Kith ships from Jersey.

I just got shipping confirmation too (Order #37XXX). I can check where the package is coming from and it says from Boston
ETA: 11/18 - Signature Required

THE TANNERY ONLINE
CAMBRIDGE, MA, US

Last edited:
Yeah UPS says the 'order is procesed: ready for UPS.' So that means it's still sitting in the warehouse. The delivery date could possibly change once they pick it up. I'm sure it won't get picked up till Monday and I'll probably get the shoes by Friday of next week.
Yeah, mine says "order is processed: ready for UPS" as well and my expected delivery date is today 
laugh.gif
 i'm guessing that's most likely not happening. Seems like noones order was actually picked up by UPS yet, wondering what they're waiting for

Yeah, mine says "order is processed: ready for UPS" as well and my expected delivery date is today :lol:  i'm guessing that's most likely not happening. Seems like noones order was actually picked up by UPS yet, wondering what they're waiting for

Someone mentioned this earlier. But they're probably waiting for all the orders to be processed and ready to be shipped. Therefore, they can just make one pickup for all the orders. Hopefully we'll all wake up tomorrow with shipping confirmation emails and updated shipping info from UPS.

I'm still waiting on my shipping info. Last time I order shoes from CNCPTS which were the asics embers, I didn't receive any shipping info and the pair just showed up. Hopefully that is not the case again this time.

Any one just see cncpts Instagram post? This upcoming NB is a New York store and online only release. No Boston love

Back
Top Bottom