Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Fellas,

If you guys don't mind me asking, how much did you guys pay for your Concepts Rose? (shipping and taxes included)

-Drew

$235 + $15 shipping

Thanks man.

I noticed that some pairs came in two boxes. A regular NB box and a Concepts box. I just made a deal with someone to purchase their pair and he said heonly received it in a concepts box.

Anyone mind clearing up the matter for me?

Thanks all.

-Drew

Thanks man.

I noticed that some pairs came in two boxes. A regular NB box and a Concepts box. I just made a deal with someone to purchase their pair and he said heonly received it in a concepts box.

Thanks all.

-Drew
Only a concepts box.

Thanks man.

Thanks all.

-Drew
Have two pairs and both came in only concepts box.

If bought directly from Concepts its their special box. Its usually a new balance box when sold through different retailers. I asked NB when they were selling the Regattas if they had special boxes and they said no just regular box

Last edited:
If bought directly from Concepts its their special box. Its usually a new balance box when sold through different retailers. I asked NB when they were selling the Regattas if they had special boxes and they said no just regular box
I think he was talking about the Rose. Rose were sold only by Concepts and should only come in their box.

I think he was talking about the Rose. Rose were sold only by Concepts and should only come in their box.

Well yeah the Rosès were only sold by Concepts. Just sayn since he asked about the box, Concept collabs with regular boxes are generally sold by different retailers

I think dude is referring to pairs like the one in the TBlake (I think it was him) video from a few days before the drop. His pair was in the special Concepts box with the NB box inside of that.

There was also that pic of the workers swapping them into the special boxes, so regular boxes exist for these.

Last edited:
some new sole choices for custom 574s

I think dude is referring to pairs like the one in the TBlake (I think it was him) video from a few days before the drop. His pair was in the special Concepts box with the NB box inside of that.

There was also that pic of the workers swapping them into the special boxes, so regular boxes exist for these.

This is exactly what I mean. Thank you, good sir.

For some reason in some unboxing vids the rose came in a regular NB box and the nb box was put inside the concepts box.

Did anyone else's pairs come like this? Or was it just inside a concepts box and no NB box.

-Drew

Last edited:
Last i heard Tblake works for Concepts so thats probably why he had the NB box with the Concepts box

Last edited:
took me long enough but I am finally done. The made in USA suede is not a "thirsty" suede. Took forever to get the black right. 

This is gonna be my year in sneakers. Picking up the regattas on the 9th, the 574 Atmospheres on the 9th or later, and picking up either the ronnie feig central parks or the city of golds around christmas. So stoked!

FFFF those starcows disappeared  - they were available earlier i was just too late
mean.gif
yeah my buddy was looking for those. they'll probably put them back on the site when the sale is over. so glad they left my DBR up though

This is gonna be my year in sneakers. Picking up the regattas on the 9th, the 574 Atmospheres on the 9th or later, and picking up either the ronnie feig central parks or the city of golds around christmas. So stoked!
nb collab starter kit.

Well i've never had a collab befor. I've only recently been a sneaker fan too. To be honest i am leaning towards the city of golds. Still a collab but. I wear what i like.

Back
Top Bottom