Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

got lucky and scooped Shoe Galleries on Extra butter...

I went back to copy link to post in here, sold out...

Dunno how the 7.5 sat so long, but i got an email confrim...

Praying i dont get the cancel... 

^ Nice pickup @bwood056. Mind sharing how much you got them for? I've been looking for a while now but everything seems way above what i'm willing to pay.

Also got 2 pairs in today from FeatureLV's black friday sale. 997 DTE and 998BK. Feature threw in a dust bag for each. Do they always do that? Thought it was a nice touch.

Last edited:
^ Nice pickup @bwood056
. Mind sharing how much you got them for? I've been looking for a while now but everything seems way above what i'm willing to pay.

Also got 2 pairs in today from FeatureLV's black friday sale. 997 DTE and 998BK. Feature through in a dust bag for each. Do they always do that? Thought it was a nice touch.

Thanks!

My buddy was getting rid of some stuff, and was generous enough to not inflate the price like they are on eBay.

Paid $200

Anyone with C-Notes willing to sell their extra laces? I purchased a pair awhile back and it only came with the white laces...:x

Phone ordered the SGs from Bows N Arrows . Forgot they ran bigger though .... = / we''ll see.

Repped! Thanks for the heads up. They'll be putting them up online soon, but the phone orders are starting to roll in. Don't sleep!

Last edited:
Thank God I'm not feeling those SGs as much as everyone else. :lol:

It seems like they are selling out way too quick.

-Drew

The SGs and solebox EQTs were way harder to get than any nike/jordan release this year.  I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing

Back
Top Bottom