Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

just packed up your order, its going out tomm and should be there by sat or monday.
pimp.gif
That's awesome. Didn't know you guys are in West New York near bergenline. May have to stop by your shop since I live in Jersey city. Thanks for the awesome service.

well done sir. Fairly simple to achieve?
meh.. for customs its an easy enough job. but not as easy as I expected. midsole was a *****. factory paint didnt come off as easy as usual. also got lazy and did not thin out my black paint first. took multiple coats. 

Latest NB pick-ups...

Finally in from Ubiq!  Ordered on 26 Nov and delivered yesterday.  
mean.gif
  Well worth the wait however.  So, so dope!

$65 shipped from Bait sale!  Absolutely love this "grape" colorway.

$115 shipped!   
pimp.gif

Lace options - 

Last edited:
where did you get the social status collab for $115? making me salty that I paid retail for mine lol. Quality is amazing though.

where did you get the social status collab for $115? making me salty that I paid retail for mine lol. Quality is amazing though.
Premier.  I originally bought them for retail and 3 days after shipping confirmation, I received an order cancellation notice.  Bewildered and annoyed, I called them up and, BLUF...package was returned by the post office as "undeliverable".  So, I repurchased my pair over the phone and for my troubles, the good folks at Premier gave me 30% off.  Hats off to them for holding it down on the customer service front.  Top-notch shop/staff in my book.  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom