Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Snagged these for $195

Not sure if it was a good price. Haven't seen too many on the market tho.
VSW? 
I copped mine for like 90 beans..so might be a little much..but as long as you happy with em

They're 1500NWG

Im cool with the $195 but $90 would've have been better

VSW? 
I copped mine for like 90 beans..so might be a little much..but as long as you happy with em

Damn why you gotta go and burst this kid's bubble?

Lmaoooo nah all good bruh

To me, the cw looks great in this pic. Hopefully they are pretty easy to grab on Saturday.

Damn why you gotta go and burst this kid's bubble?
Lmaooo I ain't mean it like that I was just givin some perspective on the price

They're 1500NWG

Im cool with the $195 but $90 would've have been better
Ah word they look exactly like mine is it more like a navy?
I looked up the ones you mentioned they look to be like a royal blue apposed to the ones I bought being more of a navy blue. 

Thanks for the info, it is appreciated .

This. It obviously doesn't apply to collabs. But with GRs, since they don't have all the hype, even though they do tend to look just as good as collabs if not better, they sit on sites for a bit and these sites always seem to run sales, especially during certain holidays.
late reply but i had to learn this the hard way. spent way to much money on GRs last year that all went to 60% off sales come winter. 

OK, so new balance is going to make jerseys for english premier league teams.
don't know if this move will change the price of retro running shoes......

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kurtbadenhausen/2015/02/04/new-balance-enters-global-soccer-market/

photo from
http://www.footyheadlines.com/2014/10/new-balance-liverpool-15-16-kits.html

This won't change the price of their shoes. New Balance is re-entering the world football market. Liverpool was an obvious start (Fenway Sports Group/ John Henry etc.). All they really did was take over from Warrior. It's great to see them back in the fold. They've been making their presence known all season with different players (Ramsey comes to mind as an Arsenal supporter).
I believe they already have three other European clubs with Celtic in the works.

Last edited:
So I really want the Luxury Concepts, however, had some car issues and had to use my sneaker fund for that. Yall think anyone would straight up trade the 997s for my DS Crooked Tongues 1500s? Or should I just wait and pay resell?

What size and colorway on the CTs?

Looks like all the connoisseurs are on sale at premier about 70 off.  990s are down from 180 to 119. 574's are 150 to 79.

Can I expect the prices to drop more eventually?

Back
Top Bottom