Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

excellent pickups man 
pimp.gif

been searching for BONs for a while now
Still searching for the BPNs myself. Man NB dont make them like these anymore.

yea 997 and 998 fit the same.  if you can go .5 bigger or smaller in your NB size you can grab the navy at blends.  they have 7, 8, 8.5, 9, 10.5 at retail...

http://www.blendsus.com/collections...nce-m997nv-made-in-usa-navy?variant=697172353
Damn if only they had my size, im pretty particular about the fit of my shoes so I will hold out until I can find my 7.5.  Really appreciate your help though, I've never even heard of that site before.  I still wish I could find the Grey but that Navy keeps growing on me the more I look at it!

Damn if only they had my size, im pretty particular about the fit of my shoes so I will hold out until I can find my 7.5.  Really appreciate your help though, I've never even heard of that site before.  I still wish I could find the Grey but that Navy keeps growing on me the more I look at it!
yea dude.  can't go wrong with OG CWs.  the leather interior is a nice touch too. 

Initially I thought cobblestone but the indigo has just blown me away now that I have them in hand at home instead of just cursory comparison in the store. What can I say though, I've ended up with both.

I agree. I loved the cobblestones from the pictures and thought the indigos were just okay, but I ordered both anyways since I get a pretty nice discount, and the indigos are far better than the cobblestones. Both are amazing quality though.

Been eying the Distinct Weekend 996 (M996DOL), but for $225 shipped, im passing for now. Looks clean though.

They had those 1400s at my local J.Crew too, they are much nicer in person than they look in the pics. I was proud I was able to leave the store without buying them. They are REALLY nice.
how do these guys fit? 

switching up jays on my feet for some nbs it feels like.

They had those 1400s at my local J.Crew too, they are much nicer in person than they look in the pics. I was proud I was able to leave the store without buying them. They are REALLY nice.
how do these fit? just got the cobblestone, but already eying others.

slowly moving out of the jays for nbs.

I was looking in the reviews section and couldn't find anything on the New Balance x Kith x Fieg "Central Park" Collab and how it fit? I'm normally a 12.5-13 in most shoes because I have a wide foot and was wondering how they'd fit. Never bought a pair of New Balances before.

just got a pair of 997dte in and the suede on one of the toe boxes is really smooth and tight, on the other it has much more nap and not nearly as tight. dont know if i am describing this accurately but has anyone else had a similar issue?

just got a pair of 997dte in and the suede on one of the toe boxes is really smooth and tight, on the other it has much more nap and not nearly as tight. dont know if i am describing this accurately but has anyone else had a similar issue?
happened to my pair of dbr as well

bad quality control really, a reason to double up
roll.gif

so did you return the pair in question or just keep both? i would double up if i could find the dte again, just found this one, was a little late in the game getting these but they are a great colorway.

Back
Top Bottom