Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Does anyone know how rare these Norse projects new balances are?

^ a good amount of pairs on Klekt for reasonable prices. A few have popped up in facebook groups too.

Here is a pick of what i am talking about, still debating weather or not to return them as i cant find them at a decent price anywhere else.  The one on the left has the issue.
my DTE's are perfect (consistent suede panels throughout upper), but my pebble blue have an issue like that.  one tongue has very rich suede hairs and super soft, while the other tongue is not.  if you're examining it closely you can tell, but as mentioned above, people won't be able to see the suede differences on feet.  i'll post a pic later.

When the Capsule 580 Canadian Tuxedo released some people said they fit looser than other 580s. If I usually get 8.5 in 996/998/990 could I get away with an 8 in the Capsules? Thanks for the help.

When the Capsule 580 Canadian Tuxedo released some people said they fit looser than other 580s. If I usually get 8.5 in 996/998/990 could I get away with an 8 in the Capsules? Thanks for the help.
I don't have any other 580's but I got my Canuxedos in my regular nb size(.5 down) and I still have some wiggle room. I probably could've gotten away with going down a full size, my feet would have to go commando though.

you can see the nap contrast here.  all of my other 997/998's are pretty consistent though.  but, it doesn't bother me too much.  still one of my favorite pairs. 

I don't have any other 580's but I got my Canuxedos in my regular nb size(.5 down) and I still have some wiggle room. I probably could've gotten away with going down a full size, my feet would have to go commando though.

tuxdeo def run .5 to 1full size down i have wide foot n always go tts and these i still have wiggle room going down .5

Thanks for the feedback. Repped. I went ahead and bought the US8, which is full size down for me. A little nervous but $180CAD converts to $140USD so worth the risk I think. Hoping it works out.

Can anybody help me find a size 9.5 - 10 998 Infernos for a decent price? Any help would be appreciated.

Whoever sold that sz 9 inferno on FB that said its not for sale.......I hope you never get your grailssssss

EVER

I've done (3) 574 customs.  I have a few ideas for 990s but haven't pulled the trigger just yet.
The red on the first, is that strawberry or wine? and the 3rd photo is the blue electric blue? Ive been messing around the 574 custom as well but cant get a proper idea on the different shades since colors seem to differ in person than on the site. 

The red on the first, is that strawberry or wine? and the 3rd photo is the blue electric blue? Ive been messing around the 574 custom as well but cant get a proper idea on the different shades since colors seem to differ in person than on the site. 
  1st one has wine for the heal and toe, but strawberry for the interior liner.  The 3rd photo uses fresh blue which is no longer available...made those in 2013.

Livestock still has capsule 580 in us 8 and 12. There's a code for free shipping that I found on Google as well.

Last edited:

1st one has wine for the heal and toe, but strawberry for the interior liner.  The 3rd photo uses fresh blue which is no longer available...made those in 2013.
thanks man, shame about the fresh blue it looks dope not really feeling the blue options now lol ill prob go with wine instead of using blue. 

Back
Top Bottom