Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah sorry. I saw the blue paper in the fake pics so I wasn't sure if they were trying to match the real ones with it.
Yea I can't remember what the authentic pair came with. Not sure what the fake pair comes with either. Sorry

New to this forum and just started collecting sneakers.

1.  Besides eBay, where would I be able to pick up Fieg's Central Park?

2.  How do the NB 577 Fieg Americana's run?  Are they true to size?

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Are any of these available on Niketalk?

The Fieg thirst is real lol. 

Id look at ebay and facebook groups for a pair.

not sure about the Americanas.

There is a sale section on NT that no one uses. Occasionally some one may drop a line in the forums about trying to sell a pair or they may have em listed in their footer but other than that no they are not really available here. 

New to this forum and just started collecting sneakers.

1.  Besides eBay, where would I be able to pick up Fieg's Central Park?

2.  How do the NB 577 Fieg Americana's run?  Are they true to size?

Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Are any of these available on Niketalk?
i would go down .5 compared to your normal 577 size. i went with my normal nb size and regret that decision ever since... :frown:

btw: still LTB us8.5 tannery :smile:

998MD for today

I normally wear a 12 in Nike.  The Fieg Brooklyn Bridge was an 11.5 for me.  And I hear the Central Park is true to size.  I have never tried on a 577 so I wouldn't know what my 577 size would be.  There are a few pairs on eBay right now.  I can pick up a size 12 for $295 shipped.  Not sure if that's an awful lot or not.  Seems steep.

I just bought a pair off ebay labeled as the bring back pack (they appear to be coming in the red and silver box as opposed to the traditional blue box). Any other huge indicators of them being this years model.  I will inspect them once they arrive.

Thanks,
I think the red boxes are either used interchangeably with the blue boxes, or the red ones are more reserved for the performance models, while the blue ones are for lifestyle models.

Both 998 pictured came from the same kind of red box, which make sense since I got both from road runner sport, and people there would buy them as legitimate running shoes.

Wow. Great comparison pics. Definitely glad I grabbed a few pairs off RRS when they were giving them away for $89.

It looks like the toe puff is now becoming a serious problem in the US NB factory. The 1300JP2's are looking horrible, especially with the new $300 price point. Just when the Flimby factory starts listening to criticism in regards to the 1500 toe puff, the US factory starts letting us down.
I wear small sizes so I dont have that luxury... As for the toe puff, I understand why Flimby had to do that (because of regulation), but why the US? This toe puff problem seems to be endemic now in other brands like Nike and Saucony also.

Back
Top Bottom