Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

How do you guys size in the 990gy, Same size as your 997/998 sizes or .5 down from their size?
Im usually a size down from my Nike size which is a 13 in most NB sizes but for some reason the 990 fit short for me enough to the point where my big toe was showing in the front of the shoe. If i could I would go 12.5 but they hardly have those in any model lol so i go 13 which would prob be my 997/998 since most people say they fit the same. 

Im usually a size down from my Nike size which is a 13 in most NB sizes but for some reason the 990 fit short for me enough to the point where my big toe was showing in the front of the shoe. If i could I would go 12.5 but they hardly have those in any model lol so i go 13 which would prob be my 997/998 since most people say they fit the same. 
Did you mean 13.5? So it fits slightly shorter than the 998/997?

I agree with the 990 being short but the 998 and 997 fit longer imo. I'm a 13 in Nikes as well and wear a 12 in the 998/997/996 but I can't do the 12 in the 990, it's too snug. I would prefer a 12.5 in the 990 but they just don't make them :smh:

Those 577 are looking real good there, the heel is a nice touch

After some thought I've decided to return my new 7.5 998 'Bringback' because they just fit to loose and nothing like my Concrete Jungles. I tried to give them a try for a few hours but I'm going to order a 7 so they give me a snugger fit. What sucks the most is I'll have to wait longer now to rock them. 

Does anyone have any advice on getting a quicker exchange for a smaller size from the New Balance site? 

Thanks in advance.

I just copped the New Balance 990DSA for $129.99 + 15.65 Shipping (shipping is a bit much) from Ebay seller imperialwear . Sizes 10,11,11.5 ,12, 13 remain. Haven't heard much talk about this model from the distinct weekend collection but it was on my must grab list. I feel that this early in the year this is a pretty good price.
Repped. Been waiting on these to drop in price as well.

Wow real tempted to grab either those 577 flying the flags or ultramarines from j crew with the 20% off.

After some thought I've decided to return my new 7.5 998 'Bringback' because they just fit to loose and nothing like my Concrete Jungles. I tried to give them a try for a few hours but I'm going to order a 7 so they give me a snugger fit. What sucks the most is I'll have to wait longer now to rock them. 

Does anyone have any advice on getting a quicker exchange for a smaller size from the New Balance site? 

Thanks in advance.
I guess it isn't just me, the bring backs fit a little big. I can't return mine cuz I copped from kith -_-

I guess it isn't just me, the bring backs fit a little big. I can't return mine cuz I copped from kith -_-
Sorry to hear about that @TonyTheTaiga  but yeah you aren't the only one. The crazy thing is everyone I ran into who liked my shoes said they looked a bit big on my feet.

FYI: I called New Balance about my issue with the 998's and they apparently only do returns but the customer care lady assisted me to use my promo code and upgraded shipping to UPS Priority for the new order. I should receive them on Wednesday and will update everyone on how the .5 size down fit.

J Crew killed these 1400s 
nthat.gif
Picture sold me on these
20% off J Crew - works on new 990:D

Code: Thankyou

Enjoy! - I live in Canada - seems to work on US site as well.
Thank you!  Coupon got me to cop instantly lol

Sorry to hear about that @TonyTheTaiga  but yeah you aren't the only one. The crazy thing is everyone I ran into who liked my shoes said they looked a bit big on my feet.

FYI: I called New Balance about my issue with the 998's and they apparently only do returns but the customer care lady assisted me to use my promo code and upgraded shipping to UPS Priority for the new order. I should receive them on Wednesday and will update everyone on how the .5 size down fit.
Thanks to both you guys on this, I wear a 7.5 in the 998s and had been considering this colorway, look forward to hearing how the 7s fit you as im debating whether or not to get the grey 998s or try to find a grey 997.  998s look like they can def be had cheaper though. 

Picture sold me on these

Thank you!  Coupon got me to cop instantly lol

I just remember I bought these the other day. [emoji]128513[/emoji] I saw the post with the coupon code around 5:00AM ordered it and went back to sleep. Totally forgot about it lol

Sorry to hear about that @TonyTheTaiga
 but yeah you aren't the only one. The crazy thing is everyone I ran into who liked my shoes said they looked a bit big on my feet.
How much space did your heel have to the back? my heel would lift a little in the shoes but now that I'm breaking them in the problem seems less aparent. The toe box could've definitely been tighter tho.

If anyone knows where I can grab those pebble blues for retail in a 12/13 I would appreciate it, saw a few auctions but struck out

If anyone knows where I can grab those pebble blues for retail in a 12/13 I would appreciate it, saw a few auctions but struck out
getting them for retail now is probably not gonna happen unless you find somebody who is extremely nice and just wants to show some love.

getting them for retail now is probably not gonna happen unless you find somebody who is extremely nice and just wants to show some love.

I've missed so many ebay deals there were 2 of these in great condition cheap and apparently both sold since yesterday and 3 weeks ago coulda grabbed for 120 off ebay as well brand new

How much space did your heel have to the back? my heel would lift a little in the shoes but now that I'm breaking them in the problem seems less aparent. The toe box could've definitely been tighter tho.
Honestly I could put probably put my pinky finger back there. I had the same issue where my heel would lift too and I agree the toe box is alot roomier than my other 998s. I just don't like that feeling that if I do a fake kick my shoe might go flying off. Hahaha. 

Back
Top Bottom