Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't have any other 580's but I got my Canuxedos in my regular nb size(.5 down) and I still have some wiggle room. I probably could've gotten away with going down a full size, my feet would have to go commando though.

tuxdeo def run .5 to 1full size down i have wide foot n always go tts and these i still have wiggle room going down .5

Capsule 580 came in the other day from Livestock. The US8 was the perfect snug fit for me! Glad I was able to grab these after missing initial release. Thanks again.

It's similar to eBay I would say. It's pretty big with people trying to sell higher end clothing. You will have your usual sketchy people etc., but with PayPal and knowing what you're doing you should be alright. 
Thats what im wondering, what would seperate somebody who knows what their doing and somebody who doesn't? I mean im sure not everyone have a large feedback especially if its their first time selling but without a third party check who knows if the photos are true or not. 

Ok guys. I have a question concerning the 998s sizing. I have searched this thread but I couldn't get a definite answer. Even google and youtube could not help. I am a size 10 in Nike AM90, size 9.5 in Nike Roshes, size 9.5 in Adidas ZX Fluxes, size 10/10.5 in Asics GLIIIs, seze 10 in Adidas ZX 700, size 10 in Jourdans and pretty much all my dress shoes. I have wide feet but not wide enough to wear a wide shoe (I wear standard width on all my shoes). Now what sizing should I get for the 998s? - a size 9.5 or size 10. This seems like the best place to ask since I haven't found a physical store where I could try on the shoes. I found a good deal on eBay for the Connoisseur Guitar (size 10) but the seller has no returns and there are other sellers but I don't want to have to go through the hassle of returning. 
Sounds like you and I have the same size foot. I get a 9.5 in most of my New Balance and its a perfect, snug fit. I don't like heel slip, and I was definitely getting a lot in size 10 998s.

Was thinking about the green saucony courageous but that olive 997...
I feel you, I've been holding myself off from buying those green/orange Sauconys... They're definitely nice.

These are fire
Man them greens are sooooo fire 
smokin.gif

Consensus is to go .5 down on the concept regattas?
Common consensus...yeah.  At least.  Many folks claimed they fit HUUGE, but I got my pair in my normal size and they're fine so I can't help but feel those accounts were a bit hyperbolic.  Nothing unusual in my regular-width footed opinion.  
wink.gif

Last edited:

Common consensus...yeah.  At least.  Many folks claimed they fit HUUGE, but I got my pair in my normal size and they're fine so I can't help but feel those accounts were a bit hyperbolic.  Nothing unusual in my regular-width footed opinion.  
wink.gif

Thanks dude. I searched this thread and it seems everyone says to go down at least .5 but some were saying to go down a whole size which sounds a bit crazy to me. Found a 9 for $100 though so I'm about to grab them.

wink.gif

i believe that comes from people with narrow feet.

You have to take in mind many factors come into it, wide or narrow footed, snug fit, roomy, etc.

Like always, best thing to do is find somewhere to try them on, if not, order two pairs, if you can, if you are between sizes and return the one that you don't like.

I don't own regattas but saying tts or up/down 0.5 is more reasonable than 1 full size

i believe that comes from people with narrow feet.

You have to take in mind many factors come into it, wide or narrow footed, snug fit, roomy, etc.

Like always, best thing to do is find somewhere to try them on, if not, order two pairs, if you can, if you are between sizes and return the one that you don't like.

I don't own regattas but saying tts or up/down 0.5 is more reasonable than 1 full size
Unfortunately can't try them on beforehand but I think i'll be good with the 9. 

nah man, don't worry about the 10.5, i ma get them first :tongue:
That's if we ever see any listed anywhere. I feel like I've never seen a 10.5 for sale and i swear I search multiple sites every day haha. I'd even settle with an 11 and deal with the extra space. 

Back
Top Bottom