Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Definitely grabbing those GT2s at some point in the near future :smokin

Hopefully discounted heavily :lol:

Definitely grabbing those GT2s at some point in the near future
smokin.gif

Hopefully discounted heavily
laugh.gif
I wish the GT2's didn't have purple speckling on the heel part. For that reason I will not purchase them.

Although, this easter pack had really nice quality. The suede on all the shoes is very nice and they all come with extra laces. Asics is stepping up its GR game fo sho.

Looking for a pair of US12 1500FPK any body selling or can direct me to where I can buy them??

qQ11

Thanks to both you guys on this, I wear a 7.5 in the 998s and had been considering this colorway, look forward to hearing how the 7s fit you as im debating whether or not to get the grey 998s or try to find a grey 997.  998s look like they can def be had cheaper though. 
@buckeye84  - I just received my size 7 and I must say they are a big improvement as far as fit goes. They feel alot more snug around the toebox and my heel doesn't slip out the back like the 7.5 did. For example I have the Jordan Oreo 4's in a 7.5 and the size 7 in the 998s size wise in my opinion fit the same. I would recommend like others to size down .5 in the 998s. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom