Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

now that the 997ccf and 997dol came out i need the 997 bts to just drop already

Last edited:
Today

These wings +horns NBs are ill. Un DS them today and there so understated. I love that euphoric feeling when u just happen to click on some random sneaker site and find such a unique pair that fits you stylistically
*there was supposed to be a photo but didnt turn out so well especially with pro's lurking on this forum. So ill save the emabressment
I had a chance at a pair last week for 200 shipped and I passed. Been living in regret since then...

Wow those aqua 1400's are a must have. Super clean and beautiful colorway for summer. Any release information?

Those 1400s look nice, need that colorway on a 997. Missed out on the 998db. I would only go crazy for those Boston 574's if I was from Boston.

Are the 998wd dried up everywhere? I can't find my size 10 anywhere.  I was really hoping they'd go on sale well below the $400 retail but maybe I missed that train.  

Are the 998wd dried up everywhere? I can't find my size 10 anywhere.  I was really hoping they'd go on sale well below the $400 retail but maybe I missed that train.  
Saw those 998wds on fb group for like 250ish, unworn haha. I did a quick search and only checked a fraction of the 1st page on google, but nada.

Looks great. Not J.Crew right? I remember some talk of an aqua 1400 a while back. 

im all the way in for those aqua 1400's 
pimp.gif

Wow those aqua 1400's are a must have. Super clean and beautiful colorway for summer. Any release information?

Via IG, looking like a May 15 drop...this is at least at the NYC 5th ave store.
Well Well just when someone told me a few pages back that the Aqua's were prob just the 1400 bringbacks done with lighting effect lol I seriously thought these were gonna be a real light blue but I might like these even better, lets just hope they have them on NB . Com so I can cop for the lowww.

Back
Top Bottom