Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just copped 11 of M1400JWT from cncpts at promotion price of $250:

http://shop.cncpts.com/products/new-balance-m1400jwt-white-white

I don't get it.
They have these on Capsule for 350 CAD and they are almost sold out.

I DON"T GET IT> White leather sneakers... WHY SO EXPENSIVE??? AND WHY IS EVERYONE BUYING???
Cncpts just cancel my order because not enough stock 
frown.gif
mad.gif
devil.gif

grabbed 997dbr's off the bay for $160 ish... not the cheapest i've seen, but didn't want to miss out on the CW either.  curious to see that horween leather quality. 

Thats def a decent price. Well below retail and it seems like pairs at the low price point are slowly drying up. You won't be dissapointed. Leather tongue is super good
I have the DBR and the PR and I'm pretty sure there's no Horween Leather and the Tongue is actually vinyl.  Still dope FWIW.

Yea there are a lot of fake concept nb"s out there. Looking for a pair of seals 9-9.5 if anyone's holdin.

I have the DBR and the PR and I'm pretty sure there's no Horween Leather and the Tongue is actually vinyl.  Still dope FWIW.
"this classic NB silhouette has hits of heavy-duty Chicago sourced Horween[emoji]174[/emoji] leather in a dark shade"

Straight from NB.com.

Yea I know what vinyl is. I also own pr and dbr. and let me tell you, thats the furthest thing away from what the leather hits are on those shoes lol. 
I stand corrected about the no Horween part, but that tongue is straight up shiddy pleather.  I was pretty disappointed with it compared to my GY and NV pairs.

I stand corrected about the no Horween part, but that tongue is straight up shiddy pleather.  I was pretty disappointed with it compared to my GY and NV pairs.
LOL! am I in the twilight zone? GY has no real leather on it. anywhere. It has a VINYL liner and that synthetic pebble material. 

LOL! am I in the twilight zone? GY has no real leather on it. anywhere. It has a VINYL liner and that synthetic pebble material. 
You must be fam, I never said the GY and NV has actual leather tongue.  It's pebbled synthetic leather.   The NV and GY do have leather hits and a leather liner I think.

One of the best New Balance  silhouettes of all time, the 997 is getting a well deserved reissue for 2014, in its original colourway and put together by the expert craftsmen at the original New Balance factory in the USA. Constructed with plush suede, textured leather and mesh panelled uppers in NB's signature all-grey-everything make up, the M997GY sits on top of an Encap cushioned midsole with a built up heel unit. This is a top quality reworking of an all time great design.
  • Suede Uppers
  • Textured Leather Detail
  • Mesh Panels
  • Embroidered Detail
  • Encap Cushioned Sole Unit
  • Made in the USA

You must be fam, I never said the GY and NV has actual leather tongue.  It's pebbled synthetic leather.   The NV and GY do have leather hits and a leather liner I think.

One of the best New Balance  silhouettes of all time, the 997 is getting a well deserved reissue for 2014, in its original colourway and put together by the expert craftsmen at the original New Balance factory in the USA. Constructed with plush suede, textured leather and mesh panelled uppers in NB's signature all-grey-everything make up, the M997GY sits on top of an Encap cushioned midsole with a built up heel unit. This is a top quality reworking of an all time great design.
  • Suede Uppers
  • Textured Leather Detail
  • Mesh Panels
  • Embroidered Detail
  • Encap Cushioned Sole Unit
  • Made in the USA
You guys are talking about the same thing but just calling it different names.

Hey guys could I get a LC on these? No idea what to look out for but I compared them with original pics and they seem okay.

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

$_1.JPG

Last edited:
No way am I paying resell for those CNPTS x NB so I'm thinking about copping these "UN-BOSTON" custom..... 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Hey guys could I get a LC on these? No idea what to look out for but I compared them with original pics and they seem okay.

For some reason, those look suspect (first pic at least). The "N" and the toe guard just look off.

I'd wait for more people to chime in though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom