Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Any of you guys are after this 998 color way ? I think they look dope

Not on my must cop and the laces need to be changed pronto (white laces). Just decent to me. Might need to see some on feet.

im having a tough time if i wanna pick up one the guitar pack shoes. i like the 996 and 997 and I cant decide

A eBay seller shoejocky has a bunch of new balances for Below retail. Not my account lol
Just sharing the deals... Ask to do a direct invoice For a little additional discount.
I just purchased the 997 Connoisseur Painters from him 2 weeks ago and just purchased the 997 Connoisseur Guitar last week. I'm not sure I could have got him to go lower on the price, might have to inquire next time.

:lol:
I'm playing. I do agree with you though. 996s are very comfortable, but 997s are more aesthetically pleasing, IMO, and just as comfy.

I can't be the only one expressing some concern over the amount of money most NEW BALANCE sneakers are listed for. It seems like 200 plus is expected and 250 plus is far too common. I understand we are paying for quality, products being manufactured in the states and the UK two of the most expensive places on earth, and tasteful design. It seems like NB is using there best CWs on there most expensive products as well. I know there's options, u can purchase some run of the mill 574's or wait for sales....but I think NB should find a medium, a compromise of quality, refinement and dope CWs that we have come to expect for less than 200, 250 or even 300. It just seems like every hot new release comes with a rediculous price tag. Maybe I'm in the minority...who knows. I knew a long time ago that my passion for sneakers would kill my wallet and I expect this from Jordan, with there endorsements and all that BS. But as I grow older I would really like to slip on some cool New Balances that are less than 2 bills. Just my two cents. And thank you to all those posting sales, promotions, etc. I really appreciate it.

I can't be the only one expressing some concern over the amount of money most NEW BALANCE sneakers are listed for. It seems like 200 plus is expected and 250 plus is far too common. I understand we are paying for quality, products being manufactured in the states and the UK two of the most expensive places on earth, and tasteful design. It seems like NB is using there best CWs on there most expensive products as well. I know there's options, u can purchase some run of the mill 574's or wait for sales....but I think NB should find a medium, a compromise of quality, refinement and dope CWs that we have come to expect for less than 200, 250 or even 300. It just seems like every hot new release comes with a rediculous price tag. Maybe I'm in the minority...who knows. I knew a long time ago that my passion for sneakers would kill my wallet and I expect this from Jordan, with there endorsements and all that BS. But as I grow older I would really like to slip on some cool New Balances that are less than 2 bills. Just my two cents. And thank you to all those posting sales, promotions, etc. I really appreciate it.

I haven't paid more than $140 for NB shoes whole life. I'm not paying $200-250 for their shoes, I always wait for for discounts and if they don't have my size then I move on. I love NB but I ain't blowing that kind of money on their shoes. [emoji]128512[/emoji]

I haven't paid more than $140 for NB shoes whole life. I'm not paying $200-250 for their shoes, I always wait for for discounts and if they don't have my size then I move on. I love NB but I ain't blowing that kind of money on their shoes. [emoji]128512[/emoji]
I didn't realize NB collabs went on sale. SMH! Had I known this sooner I wouldn't have ever bought anything concept on release day!

Back
Top Bottom