Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

GY and NV seconds popping up at factory stores... it seems they're producing them getting ready for the reissue this summer. 

Can't believe I just managed these deadstock on eBay for the price I paid. I wear a 9.5 or 10 but could not pass these up in a 10.5. If anyone wants to trade up I'm looking to get a smaller size. Check my sig for other shoes I'd be willing to trade for.

Last edited:

GY and NV seconds popping up at factory stores... it seems they're producing them getting ready for the reissue this summer. 
Damn why don't we have an outlet in nyc I need gy and nv and those 996pd sound promising
Make sure you do a solid QC on the seconds before you buy, usually the cause is something minor like lettering format or a color blemish but I've seen some pretty bad ones at our store where the glue is throughout the entire midsole. 

Can't believe I just managed these deadstock on eBay for the price I paid. I wear a 9.5 or 10 but could not pass these up in a 10.5. If anyone wants to trade up I'm looking to get a smaller size. Check my sig for other shoes I'd be willing to trade for.
Or you could just let me have them since they don't fit you.

I will 100% buy these if you decide to sell.

Last night:

Anyone any idea what these are in my dreams they are a upcoming 998 in reality I fear a custom, a photo shop or a vintage piece

Great shots as always @joelom

Remember passing on them 997HLs for a really good price a while back and lowkey regretting right now. 

Nice shots. How does 997 fit compared to something like a 574 and a 1500?

Very sorry for all the annoying sizing questions! I've been out of touch with NB, but looking to break into it...

why you playing with my heart

Damn I need a pair of each. 
LOL.  i've been in contact with a boutique, getting updates, whatnot about the GY's.  last update was they were pushed to the summer.  there is a chance they could be wrong.  but with the factory seconds popping up, it makes me wonder if they're producing it right now, getting ready to ship to NB accounts for the summer. 

Back
Top Bottom