Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Are you new to this thread?

It definitely isn't something new, and these questions will not stop from being asked. So enough with the whining about sizing questions.

As was said above, either help and direct the one asking with a solution, or just keep moving.

Whatever happened to being helpful in this thread? I still see it but wow do I see a lot of people complain about nonsense.

Do we need to create an NT New Balance FB page to get away from stuff like this as has been done with other NT threads?

Walter..

I agree, if you take the time to respond you might as well help someone out who's asking.

Does anyone still have that New Balance size chart?

I agree, if you take the time to respond you might as well help someone out who's asking.

The one that @niketalk13 has on his sig? I'm sure you can find it searching for his posts. But I feel like that sizing chart isn't what I see most people go by. Idk.

I do remember a sizing survey being done at some point last year that included numerous sneaker brands to compare sizing amongst them all but have no idea what happened to the results of that survey.

Walter..

http://niketalk.com/t/158096/official-new-balance-thread/9000#post_17335930

Personally I can't use the chart, I tried. The second best solution, I found, was find a few members who wear the same sizes I do in other shoes. Then just buy the same size they do. It's worked 90% of the time. Unfortunately it takes a bit of time combing through threads looking for sizes.

The one that @niketalk13 has on his sig? I'm sure you can find it searching for his posts. But I feel like that sizing chart isn't what I see most people go by. Idk.

I do remember a sizing survey being done at some point last year that included numerous sneaker brands to compare sizing amongst them all but have no idea what happened to the results of that survey.

Walter..
@Remy  and @mykoh  have the results in his sig. Actually quite a useful tool. 

Last edited:
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=291475188029

Seller claims he already has the j crew joints in hand. But I was too slow and didn't trust the listing.. Anyone here scooped? Post pictures if you did please
Given the amount of transactions on ebay I don't see why he'd fake it but on the other hand, if you have them take pictures of the actual shoe. Easy as that. Which leads me to believe he has a connect to them most likely but doesn't even own them yet himself. I'm surprised the asking price was only 200. He could have easily asked for more if he is the only one who has them so far 

I wouldn't have pulled the trigger either. 

Last edited:

Sorry if I missed this discussion. When?

ah my bad, they look so green in the photo thought it was yet another to-be-released cw....:rofl:   shoulda read the box...but green and white, would be amazing...  

Word, even if the dark grey was a grayish green I think that'd be dope. Something to think about if I can double cop on the low. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Managed these 998s off eBay for $10 haha. They were pretty rough but figured I could clean them up to be nice beaters. Anyone know what year these might be from? The midsoles are not grey but yellow and the tongue/heel hit seem to be the older style. Thanks!

Before

After

Back
Top Bottom