Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Could not disagree with you more. Those baits are awful
1000 x 0 is still 0 
wink.gif

So just a update on the custom pairs that i ordered. I ordered on Friday and i purchased 2 pairs. I never received a order confirmation so i called NB and I was told one of the shoes shipped (but no tracking could be provided) and the other pair is a giant mystery. After a hour on the phone the rep said they would call me back tomorrow?? Not sure what that means but its very odd. Also i have not received any emails from NB neither confirmation (as i said already) or shipping info or anything. Just wondering if anyone else has had any issues. I know a couple of you guys said you got the confirmation and everything...

Bait really doing a raffle for those atrocious joints?
roll.gif
Exactly this is comical. Number one who wants these and 2 who is buying new balance boots in the summer. I truly believe this raffle for those has to be a dave chapelle joke LMAO. Any collab dealing with a gi joe them should be saved for 12 and under

Last edited:
Good call... Also forgot about those nippon blues (thank god)

Bait rarely puts out a nice shoe IMHO

This.

Most places collabs are bad in general IMO

NBs GRs are honestly better than 80% of their collabs. Now we have custom 998s on top of the GRs, why would I even want some cliche or uninspired colorway?

Asics, saucony, etc. I wouldn't say that...

I actually think the Baits are kind of cool but I can also understand why most of the NB dudes on here don't like them.

So did the customs come with multiple sets of laces?
I saw the coral ones in your first shot but now you have red that matches perfectly.

No, I did get them from my local New Balance store, though. Brought them in to show the manager (a friend of mine) and he let me leave with a bag of laces of all sorts of colors for these and future NB1s I plan on making.

I think out of the 3 the coral matches the best. I didn't see any option for extra laces when I ordered mine, he must have had a pair laying around.

No, I did get them from my local New Balance store, though. Brought them in to show the manager (a friend of mine) and he let me leave with a bag of laces of all sorts of colors for these and future NB1s I plan on making.
Oh well thats sick anyways.

Got excited for a sec though that NB was adding multiple laces to their customs.

Did you have any pics of the them with the coral set laced up? Just wondering how it looks.

Exactly this is comical. Number one who wants these and 2 who is buying new balance boots in the summer. I truly believe this raffle for those has to be a dave chapelle joke LMAO. Any collab dealing with a gi joe them should be saved for 12 and under
yea, the navy blue joints are nice though

I actually think the Baits are kind of cool but I can also understand why most of the NB dudes on here don't like them.

Same, I don't think these are nearly as bad as some are making them out to be. I've definitely seen a lot worse. They almost have a Super Team 33 vibe.

Back
Top Bottom