Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB1 just posted to IG that the perforated suede is back.
saw this, yet don't see the option on NB1

edit. you have to search 998 and its available. I was hoping for some more color options but no changes. lame 

Last edited:
I won a pair of the Bait 574 Cobra Commanders. Kinda stoked.

Just copped. 2 for 2 with Bait online raffles, although my understanding is mostly everyone that enters wins. Whatever...not gonna rain on my parade.

hilltop blues must be more obtainable then the Indy's. My local JCrew got them and and have a full size run. they didn't even get the Indys last year. 

Fuuuuuckkkk should I get 2 perf suede pairs? 
eyes.gif

Coves and struggle tannerys?

hilltop blues must be more obtainable then the Indy's. My local JCrew got them and and have a full size run. they didn't even get the Indys last year. 
Maybe they are but its hard to say. My Jcrew got a FSR of indys but only 5 pairs of HTB...looking at one store isnt a great overall estimate. 

would like to customize a 998 but NB USA didnt accept overseas credit card...FML

anyone can give me a hand?

I got the 22/06 date too... standing by for that shipped email before I can let a sigh of relief.  Kinda got a discount on them online but not sure if they'd honour it, even though order is confirmed.

I got the 22/06 date too... standing by for that shipped email before I can let a sigh of relief.  Kinda got a discount on them online but not sure if they'd honour it, even though order is confirmed.
My order status changed from Submitted to released. Login to your account and see if the status changed.

My order status changed from Submitted to released. Login to your account and see if the status changed.
ah cool.  I ordered in a panic (as you do) and thought I was logined in but it must have timed out so it's not in my order history... guess will have to just wait in the dark until hopefully that email comes through... 

am i missing something? I still dont see the perf suede option, can you not see it on mobile or something?

am i missing something? I still dont see the perf suede option, can you not see it on mobile or something?
Search 998 in top search bar. The first 998 option will be a perf suede custom.

Its no longer in the box on the custom page like when it first launched.

Back
Top Bottom