Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Long time lurker. I mostly hang out in the AM 1 and soccer jersey collector threads. I ordered these on the 6th and after my order saying pending for a week and no confirmation email I finally got them in hand. Very happy with the quality (Nike ID doesn't hold a candle) I love the vibrant blue color, and I'm very surprised at how comfortable these are. I'd like to thank APlus18 for helping me with sizing questions. I wear a 9.5 in everything but my Magista Footscapes and he recommended I get a 9. I was worried but they fit like a glove. The mesh turned out just fine and as I've heard others complain about the sticking on the back I think it's warranted because it looks a little crooked and kinda cheap. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's customs (especially those Mowabbs) and I've got my eye on some red Flags and HTBs. "Boos" and "P Dub" and two of my good friends that past away a couple years ago

really wanted to wait until I'm done with these to post them but sometimes i have zero self control.  I am currently in the process of making the black hits in the back red. Really happy with the way they turned out. Again, I have to give credit to Stunna as this was his CW on 990s and I loved those. 

really wanted to wait until I'm done with these to post them but sometimes i have zero self control.  I am currently in the process of making the black hits in the back red. Really happy with the way they turned out. Again, I have to give credit to Stunna as this was his CW on 990s and I loved those. 
whoever made these shut the custom game down i tip my hat to whoever did this. You are brilliant

awesome dude, they came out f'n great, might have to bring em out on a 998 as well! 
pimp.gif

edit: did you dye the mesh and toe Navy? just noticed theres no Navy option for 998s which is bizarre 

Last edited:
Long time lurker. I mostly hang out in the AM 1 and soccer jersey collector threads. I ordered these on the 6th and after my order saying pending for a week and no confirmation email I finally got them in hand. Very happy with the quality (Nike ID doesn't hold a candle) I love the vibrant blue color, and I'm very surprised at how comfortable these are. I'd like to thank APlus18 for helping me with sizing questions. I wear a 9.5 in everything but my Magista Footscapes and he recommended I get a 9. I was worried but they fit like a glove. The mesh turned out just fine and as I've heard others complain about the sticking on the back I think it's warranted because it looks a little crooked and kinda cheap. I'm enjoying seeing everyone's customs (especially those Mowabbs) and I've got my eye on some red Flags and HTBs. "Boos" and "P Dub" and two of my good friends that past away a couple years ago
Congrats, shoes look great!  By the way, what size do you wear in your Footscape Magistas?  I'm getting ready to buy a pair and was between sizes - your feedback would help - thanks.

awesome dude, they came out f'n great, might have to bring em out on a 998 as well! 
pimp.gif

edit: did you dye the mesh and toe Navy? just noticed theres no Navy option for 998s which is bizarre 
I think the toe portion's black instead of navy?

Those are insane

Congrats, shoes look great!  By the way, what size do you wear in your Footscape Magistas?  I'm getting ready to buy a pair and was between sizes - your feedback would help - thanks.
Go true to your normal size... they do not run snug or big... your normal size and your feet will Thank you.

(Some go down a half for that snug fit... Just go with your regular Nikes/Adis/NBs.

awesome dude, they came out f'n great, might have to bring em out on a 998 as well! :pimp:  

Wait your 990s are navy? I always thought they were black! Lmao! Ok then I'm taking a portion of credit on this CW.

Go true to your normal size... they do not run snug or big... your normal size and your feet will Thank you.
(Some go down a half for that snug fit... Just go with your regular Nikes/Adis/NBs.
Repped for the reply. That's what I planned on, but I appreciate the confirmation. Thanks again.

those hilltop blues are mad nice.  I passed them by thinking nothing of them when they previewed, but now they got me feeling all sorts of ways.   Really reminds me and takes me back to the Air Max 1 Curry's.

Great pics of the HTB up there ^ can't wait to get mine, hope they ship out on time by the 22/06.  

Rain, rain....and more rain today. First week since the first I won't be participating in :frown:

HAPPY #officecarpetfriday everyone! Excellent start up there fellas ^^

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom