Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

via Premier...

Online release details:  Our release on 8/22 will only be offered to US customers, and we will only ship to a credit card billing address or a Paypal confirmed address.  (No Exceptions)  The link to purchase the shoes will be posted on our Twitter  page at 12 Noon sharp.  Any order cancellations will need to be done within one hour of making your purchase.   

I maybe wrong but I don't think Premier will charge tax on their collabs, jus shipping I believe.

But I look at it this way. If I'm gonna spend $220 to $250 on some crappy quality Jordan's that won't last long and are not comfortable then why can't I spend that type of money on a much better built craftsmanship into a quality comfortable shoe ya know.

Jus how I look at things

Premier's look great. Love the black midsole with the white outsole.

Those guys have great CS as well. Looking forward to grabbing a pair.

I still need a pair of 1500s in my life and I've had my eye on these for a few months. Mind me asking what you paid?

I need to start selling off some shoes to fund new ones. This is getting too expensive.lol. [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Has anyone heard anymore information on the Nighthawk 998 from J.Crew? I remember someone mentioning they pre-ordered them already and that the rep said they are slated to release on August 21st.... I'm wondering if we will see a preview this week...

These Premier's are just too clean. Every time I want to stop buying shoes, **** like this happens. Oh well, I'm in.

Main differences would be choosing what the shoes look like and not needing to pull the trigger immediately upon release, as I'm sure you will for these. These will also probably have a shipping cost and possibly tax, too, right?

I'm not saying it's absurd, I'll probably try to get them, just a bummer that the price is that high and (likely) won't be able to get for any less, like you can with customs or over over-priced, "luxury," style GR release.

Really liking the mid/outsole

It's common sense with all collabs they mark it up $50 sometimes even more and seeing how customs are 210 for perforated suede 220 is a reasonable retail for these......

I hope I can get those premieres.   they look great and being a Ford assembly line worker, I really appreciate the story behind them.

Premiers are crazy clean. I was planning on picking up a couple 577s this week, now seeing this. Decisions to be made...

Has anyone heard anymore information on the Nighthawk 998 from J.Crew? I remember someone mentioning they pre-ordered them already and that the rep said they are slated to release on August 21st.... I'm wondering if we will see a preview this week...
I preordered them and haven't heard anything since[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji] I need a picture or I will cancel the order

Huh?  How's that related to the thread?  Kinda pointless to the current context.

Oh so I guess retroing older color ways has nothing to do with new balance? I'm bringing new news to this forum because everyone's just going to be talking about this premier release.... Also would like to know if anyone has any more info? We can discuss more than one topic unless that's all you can comprehend.

Back
Top Bottom