Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

#jcu doesn't mess around when it comes to pics of kicks and half naked broads.  
roll.gif

Help me out here fellas.  I've been going back and forth all weekend on these two designs.  I need to make a decision in a few hours.  I like them both, pretty much equally.   Ideally I'd order both, but a couple days ago already ordered another NB1.   First or second?

Help me out here fellas.  I've been going back and forth all weekend on these two designs.  I need to make a decision in a few hours.  I like them both, pretty much equally.   Ideally I'd order both, but a couple days ago already ordered another NB1.   First or second?
I'd do the second.

Kinda looks like a blue version of the Koi GL3s.

Some samples I stumbled upon on the bay. My guess is they all release since he also listed the white/blue/grey 998 from a few pages back.

997CYON:

998CPLO:

998CSAM:  :smokin

998CREA:

Would any of you buy these on the bay? Will the be of same nb quality even though they are samples? They are in my size, having a hard time not biting on those navy 997s...

those grey n baby blue pair [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Would any of you buy these on the bay? Will the be of same nb quality even though they are samples? They are in my size, having a hard time not biting on those navy 997s...
I'm having a hard time too. on the one hand, i'm scared that i'll see these down the road at deep discounts. on the other hand, we could be waiting a looong time for these to release, if they do at all. decisions, decisions....

I'm having a hard time too. on the one hand, i'm scared that i'll see these down the road at deep discounts. on the other hand, we could be waiting a looong time for these to release, if they do at all. decisions, decisions....

The 997 says $160 OBO. Even at $160 that's already cheaper than any 997 release. And I thre out a lower offer so we will see what he comes back witg

Back
Top Bottom